Volume 4 - Chapter 6: Nuckelavee threat

"That's one ugly piece of trash." You said while jumping away from its claws.

You never saw a Nuckelavee before. So this was a new experience.

"Jaune, get Qrow to safety!" Ren ordered his leader, activating his semblance to mask both of their presences.

Jaune brings Qrow away behind a building and quickly returns to fight.

"Y/n, go to Qrow. You aren't in any shape to fight this." Your father yelled at you from across the street.

"No, i didn't come all this way to be a burden." The Nuckelavee swiped one of its claws at you again.

You jumped over it again. "This thing got no mix!"

Just as you said that, it backhanded you. "N-Nevermind!"

Your father let out a sigh.

"Guys, keep moving! Go in a circle!" Jaune advised you.

Jaune started to attack it too, using a new sword you haven't seen before.

You stood up again, just as you father superman punched the thing.

"God, what's wrong with you!? You're like Yang +10!" You coughed a bit.

You went at it again, sliding beneath its claw and hitting it with your Scythe.

You burst into Rose Petals to evade its hooves and cut it on its thigh.

It let out a scream which send you flying away a few meters.

Ruby, who also flew away through the scream, landed on both her feet and shot rounds from Crescent Rose at it.

Meanwhile Ren actually followed Jaunes advice and circled around it while shooting from his weapon.

When you dashed back at it, it grabbed you with one of its claws, and Ren with the other.

It then ran toward a building and rammed you both into the wall.

"Do or die!" It tried to bite you, but you electrocuted your body, causing it to let you go.

You tried to stand up to save Ren, but you couldn't move at all. It slapped you away into another building.

You passed out, losing all your remaining energy.

"Ruby!" Nora yelled.

Ruby nods, and she uses Crescent Rose to launch Nora in between Ren and the Nuckelavee's would-be fatal strike with its other hand. Magnhild, Nora's Hammer, is pinned to the building above Ren, with Nora dangling from it.

Ren looks up at Nora.

Nora pulls her skirt to herself. "Stop looking!"

Ren then covered his eyes and stuttered, which made Nora smile.

The Nuckelavee flings Nora around until she is knocked to the ground with her Aura depleted.

Ren uses StormFlower to give himself leverage to pull the Nuckelavee hand off of him. He repeatedly goes after the creature, exhibiting reckless behavior, his eyes wild.

"Ren! Knock it off!"

Ren ignores him and ends up on the ground beside Nora, separated from StormFlower and his Aura also depleted.

The two partners rise together, Nora first. Ren's eyes are only on the creature, and Nora tackles him and drags him under a building.