Volume 1 - Part 1: The Enigma

A/N: Every Volume i will find a Different song as a "Opening". ALSO i forgot to mention you wear Gloves AND a Necklace. The Gloves are not-necessarily important, but the Necklace is from your Mother. It has a Gem that shines like a Rainbow. Also ALSO: I'll try to stick to ONE Writing style

With that out of the Way, let's hope this will be better then the Prologues.

Timeskip - 1 Year - Your P.O.V.

It's been a Year since THAT day. Ever-since that day, you've been roaming around the Kingdom of Vale. With neither Lien nor a place to stay, you quickly turned to stealing Food, though you felt very bad about it. You would repay the people you've stolen from by protecting their Village's from possible Grimm/Bandit-attacks. You've also been doing this as part of Training and remembering Hugo. He always wanted to protect those Normal Huntsmen couldn't protect. You've been thinking about him everyday- every night. You had Nightmares about it. If you didn't had Nightmares, you would be lying sleepless, thinking about your awakening.

*Flashback*

You opened you eyes after that dream. "What just happened" was all that was going through your head. You didn't notice your eyes turning Silver, but you felt a huge surge of Power inside you. You looked at your Chest. It had been impaled with about 8 Blades by Mira, but now, it didn't even leave any Scars. If a Normal person would look at you, they wouldn't know you've just been Stabed. You turned your slightly glowing eyes towards your left arm, expecting the wound to be gone, but were surprised at the sight. The wound wasn't gone; your entire arm was back! You quickly took a look where your, now former, left arm was laying in the Dirt. What you didn't expect, was that it turned to Stone. "What in the World...?" You've pondered the thought of every single scenario that could've happened. Until those Fatal Words entered your mind.

???: "Your Semblance" This shocked you. The voice obviously came out of your mind, but it wasn't yours. It was more Female. "Come on now, surely you haven't forgotten the voice of your won Mother?" You remembered it clearly now; the voice of your Mother that is. And surely enough, the voice WAS your Mother.

You: "How?" Was all you asked her in thought. You wanted to know more, more about your Semblance and more about why your Mother would be talking to you.

Mom: "Your Semblance combines your Soul with the ones of your fallen Comrades. Leaving us able to talk to you, and to guide you." You took a minute to process this. Your Mother continued shortly after: "And since a semblance is the Manifestation of ones Soul, you are able to use ours now." This was a lot to handle, naturally. But one thing was still bugging you...

Y/N: "We?" You wanted to know who else is there. Maybe Hugo... maybe your Father...

Mom: "Yes, we. We've been thinking a long time about who should talk to you, and came to the Conclusion, your mother, that's me, would be the best for your... Emotional state." You could understand the reasoning, but wanted to know who else was there. "Impatient, are we, mon fils? Well among us right now are me, Summer and Hugo." You were... Disappointed. If your Father wasn't here, that would mean he either didn't love you... or he actually abandoned you and your Mother that Night.

Y/N: "..." You remained silent though, not wanting to put your mother through that. You looked beside you and noticed a Sword laying there. "Do you know anything about how that sword came here?" You hoped she knew the answer to that.

Mom: "No, not one bit. We were engulfed in a bright light after you've been stabbed. Next thing we knew, you were back alive and we were in a Large flower field, with blue Lilies and white Roses, and Hugo lying there, Unconscious."

Y/N: "A flower field? What happened?" You're mother went quiet for a while after this.

Mom: "We believe that when you died, your Semblance... Mutated. It left us with more Power, and combined our souls fully with yours. That's why we never talked to you before: We simply couldn't. We also have reason to believe that Sword is an... Aftermath? of said mutation." Your mother said 'Aftermath' with a Questioning tone, leaving you with the thought that they didn't knew more than you.