Volume 2 - Part 4: Big Metal Shoe

??? - No ones P.O.V.

The Beacon-Tower, or what remained of it, was becoming the Stage for the final Showdown. A Red Rose's last dance, a White Rose's last tear and a lost boy. 

On the top, Ruby Rose was seen, tear-stained face, Crescent Rose in combat mode. Her trusty weapon was aimed at her former crush and friend: Y/N L/N. He stood there, a grin across his face as he threw away the remains of a fallen gladiator. L/N turned around to face the girl, a smile still on his Face, as the wind hit his face.

"What's wrong, won't you come at me?"  He called out to the younger girl.

"W-Why? W-Why do y-you do this? I thought we were friends! I thought- i thought... we-"

"Reality is often disappointing, little red. 'Friends' are such fragile things, one thing and they all burn to ashes." He unsheathed W/N, instead of the Bright colors it once displayed, it glowed a dark F/C. "And for the why? Well, i looked at my Cards," His voice grew more and more intense, as the Wind picked up. " and i decided, that i want to deal them myself! I realized that i'm on the wrong side, so i changed it. It's as simple as that."

"W-What do you mean!? This isn't what the Y/N i knew wanted! He only wanted to avenge his Friends! His Family! But you... you took $*§§!#... you killed her... was that what they wanted?"

"Save it for someone who cares, because i sure as hell don't. One day, you'll understand... or actually, i'll make sure to send you to that great beyond to join your mother..."

The little Red hood wanted to counter his words, but she didn't get a chance, as the boy rushed at her. Once they locked blades, everything turned white, before it went completely black.

Lifelight - No ones P.O.V.

In a Flower field, there stood a man, his name was Kazumi. He looked calm, but that was just a facade. Inside him, there was a war of emotions. Shame, fear, anger, Sadness, but the biggest one, was worry. He was worried, because for once, he couldn't tell what would become,of the wielder of the Kamui.

The flower field was blooming, however, the both sides were in constant war. Light versus darkness, Good versus evil, Retribution versus Revelations.

The enormous trees are what worries him the most. The Cherry blossom was still the same, blooming ever so brightly. The sky, which once was equally split, now was more Red then blue. The dead tree's roots grew larger, now reaching further towards the Flowers. The tree itself grew as well. It was bigger, not by much, but bigger then the cherry blossom.

White rose petals started to swirl around, and out of them, came a woman known as Summer Rose.

"...He tapped into it..." Kazumi didn't turn around to meet her, he kept looking towards the sky.

"But he did it for good... it doesn't make sense. He just wanted to protect that Faunus, nothing more." Summer glanced around the realm, wondering what'll happen in the Future.

"His intend was pure, but his thought process wasn't. His desire for protection weakened Retribution, but it was fed by his desire for revenge, hatred and destruction. That is why this is Happening. I'm glad he tapped into Retribution, but at the same time i'm not. I don't want to imagine what would've happened if he used Revelation." He looked down, taking in the Daffodils.

"...What'll happen to us?"

"We... will cease to exist... We will be nothing but mindless puppets, only kept alive for our power by Retribution..." He plucked one out, it instantly withered away. "Just as he will be... We absolutely cannot let that happen... i won't let Y/N end like him..."