Volume 3 - Chapter 3: Truth be told

Inside of RWBY's dorm, Ruby, Yang, Qrow and you were chilling. You were on Weiss' bed while Ruby and Qrow were playing a video game.

"You'll never beat me old man!" Ruby taunted Qrow.

"You're nothing but talk kid!"

"You can do it Ruby!" Yang cheered.

"Kick her ass you old drunk!" Like Yang, you chose your side.

*SOARING NINJA WINS! TOTAL ANNIHILATION!*

Ruby lowers her head in shame while Qrow smiles smugly.

Yang cringed. "Ouch!"

"And by the way, don't ever call me old."

Yang shoves Ruby out of the way. Ruby flies straight into you, making you her cushion. "My turn." She grabs the spinning controller out of the air.

*NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES!*

"Ouch... Damn you, Ruby." You pulled on her cheeks.

"Oww, pleash shtop." You let go, making her hold them in pain. "It's your fault I lost! Why were you cheering for him anyway?"

"Rule one: always bet on the winning team!" She puffed up her cheeks. "Alright. Get off me." You pushed her lightly, but she remained.

"Hmm... No, I like this seat."

"The seat is MY CHEST!" You used more force and pushed her off. You sat down on the bed again and she sat besides Yang and Qrow.

"Now, where was I?" Qrow thought back to the story he told.

"Probably taking a sip from your flask." You mocked.

"Hey, i don't judge you for your masochism either. How often were you in the infirmary?"

"It's not like I try to kill myself, it's just a result of my power!"

"It's not a very good power then!"

"Stop fighting! You were telling us about your last mission!" Ruby exclaimed excitedly.

"Right, Right..." The background faded into some weird weeb shit. It freaked you out. "I'd come across a small village in the swamps west of Mistral. Right off the bat, I knew something wasn't right."

"Why were you there?" Ruby asked.

"I needed information. Tired from battling Grimm along the way, I decided to start my search at the town's inn. The place was crawling with lowlifes and thugs, even a few Huntsmen that I could only assume had been hired by less-than reputable people for less-than respectable jobs. And that's when it happened."

"What happened?" Yang asked, completely absorbed in his story.

"I was defeated..." Yang and Ruby looked to be quite shocked. "By the mere sight..." He started grinning. "Of the innkeepers skirt length!"

Yang threw a Zwei pillow at him, which he catched easily.

*SOARING NINJA WINS! TOTAL ANNIHILATION!*

"You're the worst!" Yang rolled her eyes while you gave a thumbs up.

"Best two out of three?"

Ruby sat down beside you, closer than what you call comfortable.

"So, uncle Qrow, did you get in trouble with Ozpin."

"Nah, me and Oz go way back. We're cool."

Yang scoffed. "Cool for an old guy."

"Not funny." He looked a bit mad now. "Hey, kiddo? Are you and the weird katana guy in a relationship now?"