Volume 2 - Part 6: Dance Dance Retribution

You were currently in front of the Dance Hall, waiting on Ruby. You wanted to meet her at their Dorm, but Yang told you not to. So you didn't. Because you do not defy Yang. Ever

As you were contemplating your world, NVRM showed up, all dressed up. The Boys wore all Tuxedos in their respective color. Sol wore a Red one with a white shirt underneath and a red tie, Zach wore a black one with a white undershirt and a black Bow tie and Zeke wore the same as Zack, only in opposite color. His bow tie was definitely tied by Sol. Mia wore a simple, short black dress, showing of her thighs. You weren't quite sure why she showed so much skin, but it's not your problem... so you decided to ask!

"So... what's withe the dress Mia?" She turned to look at you with her usual stoic manner, which, oddly, was relieving.

She then continued to look at herself before developing a smug expression and doing a suggestive pose. "What's wrong with it~?"

You rolled your eyes and waved her off. "You know that i'm going with Ruby. I was wondering why you of all people picked something so... short."

She shrugged. "I'm just here for the food."

You looked at her in shock. "Wait! That was an option!? Damnit..."

Sol put his hand on your shoulder. "Not for you..." He straightened his tie before walking inside.

You sighed, knowing you had to wait a while for Ruby. "Have fun, i guess." 

They waved at you before disappearing inside the Hall.

A/N: End me. Everything that you read after this, has been rewriten not once, not twice, but thrice. First i didn't know what to write, then i accidentally deleted everything.

"Stupid... Lady stilts..." You turned around to see Ruby literally right behind you. You jumped back a bit with an audible 'woah' which she returned with a frightened scream.

 You jumped back a bit with an audible 'woah' which she returned with a frightened scream

She puffed out her cheeks. "Hey! What are you screaming for!?"

"Me? What are you sneaking up on me for!?" You pointed at her accusingly.

She looked down. "I wasn't trying to... i was just... Doesn't matter now!" She grabbed your Hand and started dragging you away.

"Hey, Ruby? What's up with you pulling me?"

"I can't walk on my own with these... stupid... things!" She shook her right foot.

"Yeah, yeah, Not walking my ass! You're dragging me Ruby, that doesn't give much balance." You gave her some head-pats. "You don't have to be so nervous, or try-hard. I wanted to go with you because of you" She smiled a bit, before walking again. 

Once you arrived, you were immediately greeted by Yang.

"Hey~ Lookin' good!"

You smile at her, before taking a look at her. She wore a white dress, much like Mia's, but her dress ended in a more skirt-like shape. "You're not bad either, Hot-Stuff." She slightly chuckled before making an 'Aww' sound.