Volume 2 - Part 2: Investigation!

A/N: There will be another part on Monday, so i wanted to ask if you guys want a normal story (Volume 2 Part 3) or the Backstory of one Character (Which one in particular). That's all, hope you enjoy. Neo = Best girl.

Inside the Beacon academy Library, the Teams RWBY, JNPR and NVRM are, once again, all together.

"Yang Xiao-Long, prepare your Kingdom for battle!" Ruby exclaimed whilst pointing at her sister in a dramatic fashion.

Yang answers with the same enthusiasm. "Bring it on!"

"I deploy the Atlesian Air-Fleet!"

Yang gasps. 

"Looks like I get to fly right over your Ursa and attack your walls directly!" She then proceeds to make noises like airplanes flying and bombing as she makes a bird with her hands.

"You fiend!"

Yang feigns indignance as she points at Ruby. "You fiend!"

"And since Atlas is part of Mantle, my repair time is only one turn." Ruby peaks her head up. She gives a look of surprise as Yang laughs arrogantly as she raises a card.

"Pretty sneaky, sis, but you just activated my trap card Giant Nevermore! If I roll a seven or higher, fatal feathers will slice your fleet in two!"

"But, if you roll a six or lower, the Nevermore will turn on your own forces!"

"That's just a chance I'm willing to take."

You, NVR_ and Team JNPR are sitting together as Yang and Ruby banter on about the game with Weiss and Blake sitting with them. Ren and Pyrrha are studying, and Nora is drooling as she sleeps, while Jaune reads a comic book. Zeke was next to you, as you both laid you head on the table in an bored manner. Sol is scribbling in his Notebook, which now was titled 'How to outsmart Y/N' and Zack was simply reading. Mia was being Mia with Ren and Pyrrha. Hey, that rhymed... kinda.

"Nooooo!!! My fearless soldiers!" Ruby, unfortunately, had evidently fallen for another one of Yang's traps. 

"Eh, most of them were probably androids."

"Goodbye my friends, you will be avenged."

"Not until I draw my rewards! Which are double this round thanks to the Mistral Trade Route!"

"Bah!"

"Oh. Pancakes..." Nora was sleep-talking.

"Oh, and what's this? The Smugglers of Wind Path?"

Pyrrha clears her throat and then confiscates a comic book Jaune is reading, trading it for a textbook.

"Bah! Bah, I say!"

"Boring..." You mumbled, slightly asleep.

"Well, as an brainless individual, such as yourself, it was clear as day that you can't appreciate a Library." Sol scolded you.

"Well, as an Tactical Mastermind, such as myself, it was clear that there would be no Books in this mere Facility that can satisfy my cravings... Also, if i'm Brainless, then what does that make the one writing a Paragraph about 'how to outsmart him'?" You looked at him bored.

Sol: