Volume 1 - Part 10: Lifelight

A/N: Eyyyy, How's it going? There were votes! So, third is RWBY, second is the Letter and, as expected, the Dying life force won. If you want to know what would have happened, then you have to wait a bit. At the end of Volume 2, i will write a 'Chapter' that will explain what would have happened. That Chapter will be updated every Volume Finale, explaining the 'missed' Choices. Anyways, enjoy the Chapter.

You decided to inspect the mysterious energy below beacon. With that decision made, you tried to pick up the letter. Just as you were about to touch it, the world seemed to end. Everything spinned, colors seemed to mix and you had a massive Headache. You fell on your knees, clutching your head. 

Suddenly, everything stopped. You opened your eyes, but you still felt dizzy. It took you a few minutes to regain composure. When you did, you noticed that you weren't at your dorm room anymore. You now stood in front of the Elevator to Ozpin's office. Not knowing what happened, you stepped inside. Without any form of input, the elevator closed and started moving downward. You felt strange, everything is so weird. 

Every second, your anxiety grew more and more, leaving you with fastened breath. The door opened, and you were beyond shocked. Unlike beacon, this place looked dark, like you did a Genocide run. There wasn't any kind of sound. You decided to get going.

With every step, the energy grew more and more unstable, and you, more and more worried. The sound of your bare feet echoed around the Hallway, not helping your situation. After a walk, that felt like someone was supposed to hold a long monologue.

What you saw was shocking, to say the least. There were two chambers, one was empty, the other one... contained a Woman. The woman had scars all over her face. Her energy seemed to be all over the place, making you feel... Warm? You really couldn't tell what you felt in this moment.

You went towards the woman, looking at her Face. You tried to put your hand on the pod, but it fazed right through it. Your hand touched her cheek. You stayed like that for a while.

Her face started to steer, making you retract your hand. She slowly opened her eyes.

"Y/N?" Was all you heard, before everything went black.

Once again you layed on the ground. This time, however, you weren't inside Beacon, you were outside. You stood up and watched your surroundings. You were inside a forrest, alone, without your clothes. You still wore your pants, but you wondered what's happening. Where would you wake up next? On the Moon?

You didn't know what to do until...

"Hello there." You turned around and saw the woman from before, without the scars. "Who might you be?"

"M-me?" You pointed at yourself.

"Of course you! Do you see anyone else around?" She slightly giggled.

"I'm Y/N..."

"Y/N? That's a weird name..." Wow, rude much? "Anyways, my name is Amber. Are you perhaps lost?"

"I-i-"

"Amber! Why are you always running ahead!?" Kaz came running up behind her... wait, KAZ!?

"Oh, well, i found this boy all alone here, he appears to be lost, Kazumi." She looked at you with a smile.

"What boy?" He looked around confused. "There is no one here. Do you see anyone, Qrow?" Qrow came coming up behind them.

"Nope. Just a whole lotta nothing." Amber looked confused as hell, but so were you.

"But, he's right here?" She pointed at you. "He said his name is Y/N." She walked towards you and pinched your cheeks, much to your dismay. Qrow and Kaz seemed to tense up at your name.