Volume 6 - Chapter 4: Spark of rebellion

Handcuffed, alone and scared. Except for the last one, you felt all those things.

The leader of "the underground" apprehended you and Mia, placing you both separate from each other in dark rooms for interrogation.

Just as you broke free from the cuffs, a young woman entered the room. She didn't look to be much older than you.

"U-Uhm... hey, I'm... Victoria..." She started twiddling her thumbs nervously.

"Uh... what're you in for?"

"I'm not in! I didn't do anything!" She blurted out. Clearly, she wasn't made for this job.

Time to turn this interrogation in your favor.

"Sit down." You ordered her.

"Yes, sir!" She sat down immediately, before looking at you in shock. "Wait, I'm the one who-"

"I'm the one asking the questions here!" You hit your fist on the desk.

"Yes, sir!"

Too easy. "What is the goal of this 'underground'?"

"W-We don't like the kings rule, sir! We formed this little s-society to rebel against the leader and restore peace, sir!"

"What's your semblance?!"

"Uh- geh, what?! Uh, I mean- Sir, i dont know what that is, sir!"

"You don't know what a semblance is?"

"Eh? What is a semblance?"

"You're a special kind of stupid or something?"

"Sir, I really have no idea what you are talking about!" She panicked even more.

"What about Aura?"

She started sobbing. "I dooooooon't knoooooooowwww~"

"Hey, look at this."

You created a flame in your hand. She stared at it in awe.

"Woah! Are you a Magician?!"

"No, this is a semblance. It's a reflection of your soul."

"So... I can do that too?" She looked at you with big eyes.

"If you unlock your aura, yeah."

"That's so coooooool! What else, what elseeeeee?!"

"You only get one semblance. Except you're me. Cause then you're awesome and cam do this!"

You appeared behind her using your rose petals.

"That's so beautiful!"

You clear your throat and walk towards the door.

"I have to talk with my... partners, I'll check on you in a few minutes."

"Okay, sir!"

You step outside and close the door.

"Why the hell did they send her?"

You walk ahead and hear voices behind a door. "Ugh, she was supposed to seduce him with her charm! Quick, we need to-"

She opened the door and came face to face with you.

It was the leader of the underground thingy!

She was taller than you and her hair reached down to her knees.

The color was a bright blonde, while her skin color was slightly tanned.

"Follow... him..."

"Sup?"