Decision

A/N: Picture by gabcdraws.

This isn't a Chapter, but it'll greatly affect them, 'cause I want to start something next Chapter which was planned from the Beginning: Decisions!

Yes, that's right. Decision's. I want this to become more you, and so I decided to start next Chapter.

So, how will it work? Simple! At the end of a Chapter there may or may not (depending on the Situation) be a Question, which is going to be Voted for.

Every Decision will affect the Character, the Story and, of course NVRM. Will they survive? Or will they Ultimately all die by the Fate you chose? Will Y/N get revenge? Will his light prevail? Or will the Darkness consume him? The choice is yours!

Of course, this will effect how the Story goes, as well. For example: You could avoid being in the breach. Some Choices could also lead to you losing a Body part/ Weapon.

Also, think twice where in the Story we are. I assure you, no choice is there only to exist. There is a Reason I put it there. It WILL affect the Story

You'll have to Comment on the way you want to go! The story will continue either 1. After one/two weeks or 2. If there are no Comments (which I hope will not be the Case) I'll wait until there are.

As I said, next Chapter will be the first one, so look forward to that!

That's all! Write ideas, opinions or Criticism on this 'Chapter' and I'll try to answer.

Until next time, Bye!