Volume 1 - Part 5: Brothers-in-Arms

A/N: First of all, thanks for 500+ reads (Now 600+). It really means much for me that you guys stuck around. Also, as always, thanks for the new favs and to all the people who added this Book to their library. I also want to say something about F/N (Fake/Name). I actually forgot that i called the Father that, so we'll now call him D/N. Thank you for reading this and enjoy this Chapter.

Your P.o.v

You were currently running away, from basically anything. You didn't really want to, but you also didn't want to tell Weiss, Yang and Ruby about Hugo. You still feel like it's you Fault.

While running, you noticed a red blur speeding up behind you. "YYYYYYY/N" Was all you heard, before a small red riding Hood latched onto your back. "Did you miss me!? Did you!?" She said, rubbing her Head on your back.

You turned her around, as she now clung to your chest, smiled at her and said "Of course!". You started rubbing your cheeks with hers. Since she was so fast, it took a while for the others to catch up. You decided to come clean, about what happened in your past, at least.

"You!" You heard a voice yell, which you immediately recognized the voice as the one of Sol. You saw him, WBY, JNPR and the rest of his team running up to you, while Ruby still clung on to you. "You have A LOT of questions to Answer!"

"Fine, but let's get into my Dorm room please, i don't want to speak about everything in the open." You earned a bunch of stern faces, but they nodded. Except Nora, she was to caught up asking Ren if she could break your Legs. Creepy.

Timeskip - In the Dorm

You and the other teams were currently in team JNPR's Dorm, since it was the biggest of them all. You knew this, since all your Dorms were next to each other's, for story reasons you suppose. You sat down on one of the beds, and before someone could even ask, you began to tell your Story. "It all began 12 Years ago..." You told them almost everything. You talked about Mira, which made Zach Tense up. About your training, and how you went to look for Kaz again. You didn't say anything about you dying, or Hugo for that matter.

"So, you were targeted by an Assassin at the age of four!?" Jaune said, visibly shocked. Everyone else looked around the room, except for Zacharias, who was looking down, which Weiss didn't let by Unnoticed.

"Zach? What's wrong?" Everyone looked at him, he had a saddened expression.

"He's your Father, isn't he?" Everyone looked at you in shock.

Yang spoke up first: "What!? But Zach is a nice guy! There is no Wa-" She was interrupted by Zach himself.

"He isn't my Father, but... he's my Uncle..." Everything went quiet. No one knew what to say or do, except for looking between the two of you.

"Well," you spoke up. "it doesn't matter either way." He looked at you with hope. "You are your own person, even if he would be your Father, it wouldn't affect the person in front of me." You smiled at him. It felt good to get this off your Chest.

"Thank you..." He said smiling sadly. He couldn't help but feel a tiny bit guilty.

"So" Yang said, catching everyone's attention, "Where is Hugo?". She asked the question you didn't want to answer. "Also," she continued, "What happened to your eyes." This drew all attention straight to your eyes.

"Who is Hugo?" Ren asked curiously.

"Heh, Hugo, what a stupid name..."

"NORA!" Ren added, while everyone glared at Nora. She immediately knew she crossed a line.

"To lift some confusion, he's the guy that trained with me and Summer. He also stayed with me at all times, making sure i'm safe. He was with me basically through all my training." Blake realized you were talking not only saddened, but also in past. She assumed the worst. "As i said, we were looking for Kaz, we were so close until..." You clenched your Fist in anger. "Mira"