𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸~ 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝.

Warnings: Violence, Drugs mentioned, Threatens of death, homophobic slurs such as 'ClittyLicker'.

All my representation of Drug abuse and prison life is solely based off of research!

A/N: . I changed the date of the riot slightly it's a week later :) two manips: Laurie Holden and Claire Holt (Aka Carol and Amanda) and Shane and Amanda were made by me. I haven't changed the manip of Shane and Mandy yet and prior to the cast change it was Jon bernthal. The other of Amanda and Lola was of Riley and Claire which I edited :)

 The other of Amanda and Lola was of Riley and Claire which I edited :)

❝𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫.❞

"𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗡𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝘂𝗽 a little, think your voice is croaking like an old hag." I spat. "Your life is over clittylicker." She snarled. "I'll fucking get you." I growled. "Then you'll end up just like poor old Carol, where's your mum by the way?" Jacs purposefully asked as I quietened down. "I thought so... You might wanna think before ya speak." She chuckled nudging me out the way and Bea being near her. I went towards Mrs Jackson, "Why the fuck is she back in here?" I asked her angrily.

"Nothing to be alarmed of Richards, she's in a different cell block to you." Meg spoke. "I don't give a shit where she fucking is! My mum... You know what happened because of that grandma!" I snarled. "Amanda you need to calm down or I'm going to have to put you-" Meg sternly stated. "Tell me why!" I shouted as all the attention diverted towards me. "Hey princess you okay?" Franky asked. "Just fuck off!" I snapped. "Hey you don't talk to me like that!" Doyle glowered.

"Richards..." Will said. "No! No you're all shit! You tell me right now!" I shouted getting angry without a fix. "What's wrong with her?" I overheard Doreen whisper. "She's just not coping well darlin'." Liz whispered. "We can talk about this in my office." The Jacksons told me as I ran up to Jacs. "You calling me a fucking clitty licker. Yeah? Yeah? I'll get you... And I'll get you so hard you can't breathe." I sneered as everyone knew which kind of ganging I meant.

"That right? Nice try." The old bag chuckled as I went for her and Mr Jackson got me pulling me back. "Get the fuck off of me! I'm gonna kill you! And I'll make your life hell holt you here me!" I shouted squirming around as he put the cuffs on me. "Get the hell off of me!" I screamed. "Put her in the slot for a week." Meg instructed as I got sedated, the last words I heard were, "Threatened by the newbie, nice goin' nanna." Franky...

★★★

𝗜𝗳 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹 I might get put in the wet cell, that's torture. "Used to give her roses..."

"Nanna won't be knowing what's hitting her." I laughed leaning my head against the wall. I'm gonna get her as soon as possible, just waiting on getting out of this hell hole. Slots are the worst; but I am in a prison I suppose.