𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻~ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚡𝚎𝚛

Warnings: Mentions of manipulation, Mature language, drug abuse/addiction mentioned and implied, pregnancy, lagging mentioned, strip teasing/ lap dances, smoking, Framanda fluff, Ferguson <3

 Also this is a fairly short chapter because the episode this is based off focuses on Doreen and Fergusons past!

~~~

❝𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐲 𝐃𝐨𝐲𝐥𝐞

❝𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐲 𝐃𝐨𝐲𝐥𝐞.❞

𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 guilt I now felt, some say it's maturing yet it's not because if I was mature I'd have not thrown my sister under the bus in the first place nor was I going to inform Franky what I'd done. She already been through a lot with Laggy Liz, I couldn't do that to her. I shuffled in my bed sighing before getting up and hearing those well known heavy footsteps, Ferguson! Shit! I darted to Franky's cell and shut the door, "What the fuck are ya doin'?" She shouted.

"Believe me if I said serenadin ya?" I asked as she smirked, "No I fuckin' would not." She replied as I sighed, "Heard those familiar heavy footsteps and my sisters kinda in the slot cause of me." I admitted, so much for not telling her Mandy. "Lola's in the slot?" Franks asked rubbing her eyes then beckoning me to sit beside her, I did and simply nodded.

"Why did ya do it? I know ya beautiful that's not ya." Franky softly spoke. "It's days like this I want a fix." I sighed. "Well ya not gettin -one talk to me." She said reaching for my hand. "Well ya givin sky them." I retorted. "But I care about ya, I don't care about Sky. Ya more than just family." Franky spoke cupping my face. "Franky..." I whispered. "Yes pretty girl?" She asked. "Do ya think we could maybe try-" I went to say when Doreen yelled.

"Get off of me! Get off!" She shouted leading Franky to open her cell door and we poked our heads out, "What the hells goin' on?" I asked. "I haven't done anything! Get the fuck off of me!" Doreen screamed as Boomer shouted everyone's thoughts, "What the fucks going on?" yet we were answered, we just saw Doreen get dragged away screaming.

Those heavy footsteps came apparent again, I followed Franky's gaze to Ferguson walking by. "Have you seen your sister? She's rather...deranged right now." She spoke as I looked up shocked. "What about my sister?" I asked. "Well, since you let her get slotted to continue your little lesbian love affair she's happened to break her hand...And cries herself to sleep, seems family means nothing to you. Pathetic." Joan sneered as I blinked in shock.

"Y-You did that for me?" Franky muttered. "Oops." She smirked walking off. "Shit!" I cursed as Franky looked at me, "Tell me... Please." "I'm off back to my cell, sleep well darling." I ignored her walking off.

★★★

"𝗙𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻' 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗩𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 the stormies. Swear that bitch has sand in her snatch." Franky commented as we sat with Dors at breakfast. "Ya okay?" I asked as she simply twirled her food. "All that screaming we thought someone was gettin' murdered hey." Sky smirked her voice going through me today, she frowned at me slightly. "Got something to say?" I frowned. "Lola's gonna raise hell when she's back, on you." She stated. "What ya gonna help her? Ya too much of a shit for brains." I fired back.