𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹~𝙼𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚜

Warning: Mature language, mentions of death and suicide, mentions of drug abuse, debt, Lou Kelly (My wife), Joan being a evil bean. 

❝𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐭

❝𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐭..❞

𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲, she hurt me... But then she got what was coming to her, Franky was put in the slot for drug trafficking and I was unsure how I felt about it. Her excuse was pretty pathetic; I liked her a lot and I know we weren't anything but it hurt. I owed Penny $10,000 dollars and I only had five thousand, I had to figure my shit out. Franky trying to fuck with me wasn't my biggest concern, she can fuck with me I just need to fix my own problems before attempting to deal with her.

But one  thing about life is give and take; and Joan Ferguson definitely takes. "Can't believe it's all goin'." I sighed standing with Lizzie as the garden was destroy. "What if I don't see him again?" Doreen sadly spoke. "Well ya know whose fault it is, use ya peer working skills and do something about it." I told her. "Mandy using people against Franky isn't going to help." Liz softly told me. "Nah but it'll make me feel better for a little while- and Dors it's your choice. Do what ya want for ya." I shrugged.

"Anyone got spare cash lying around? I can pay ya back  I'm good for it." I asked Lizzie and Doreen. "No sorry, the only stuff left is on my commissary." Doreen replied still with a saddened face. "I've not got much either love, I am sorry. Maybe Bea or Boomer can lend ya some." Liz suggested. "I'm not speaking to Bea and I asked Booms a day ago. Fuck Ill figure it out." I huffed walking away yet glancing at Ferguson and Bennett.

"And I thought governor's cared." I stated looking at the officer's. "Move along Richards." Miss Bennett attempted to sternly state. "Ya really taking everything away over something two people did." I scoffed. "Are you sure it was only two?" Ferguson replied. "Excuse me?" I scoffed as Miss Bennett went for a second, god knows what she was doing but she was getting closer to Ferguson by the minute.

"You were close with Doyle, I'd be careful with what you do next." The governor told me. "Is that a threat Miss Ferguson?" I asked her with a quirked brow. "It's more of a warning. After what happened to Slater, a drug addict like that... Who knows what could happen to Lola if she got closer and closer to this pink dragon." She lowly spoke. "My sister isn't that stupid." I scoffed. "You know what addicts can be like don't you, uncontrollable and reckless... Just like you and Carol." Ferguson simply stated.

I wanted to punch her right in the face, "Well everyone finds a little control somehow, you clearly belittle." I stated walking off.

★★★

"𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗲𝘀!" 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿 chuckled putting two cosies on her tits, I was drawing on a sketchpad. "You can have them when I leave." Liz spoke continuing her knitting. "I really don't want you to leave." I softly spoke to her. "I'll call, come on we've been here before haven't we?" Lizzie softly said holding my other hand. "Yeah could make it into a bikini; I'd look good in a bikini." Boomer smirked to herself as Franky stormed in. "Mandy arse in here!" She shouted to me. "Fuck you Franky, I'm busy." I grumbled continuing to sketch a dog.