𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾~ 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚗 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜.

Warnings: Mature Language, drug withdrawal, alcohol misuse, mentions of violence.

A/N: I changed the timeline a little bit, so that the new inmates come a few days later. My drug withdrawal is written purely based on research; I've never had drugs or withdrawal of them so my representation is the best I could do. 

𝐓𝐢𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬, 𝐈 𝐭𝐢𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟~ʜᴇᴀʀᴛꜱᴛʀɪɴɢꜱ- ʟᴇɪɢʜᴛᴏɴ ᴍᴇᴇꜱᴛᴇʀ

𝗜'𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝗻 the slot for a week now, "Come on let me out!" I urged with frustration flowing through my veins. "Fuck!" I heard a voice yell. "Oi Smith is that you?" I asked. "What did you do?" I asked her as I began banging on the door, I was ghostly- pale skin, shivering, hot and cold flushes. "I need a fucking sick bucket in here." I shivered. I hadn't had a fix in a week now, "Please come on... I'll be good I just need to." I croaked out.

"I need it and it'll be okay." I pleaded. "I slashed Brayden Holt." Bea's voice said as I went to the toilet and puked my guts out. "Good on you. He thinks he's a kingpin now," I chuckled before throwing up some more. "Are you okay?" She wondered. "Drug Withdrawal, that's why they're keeping me in here. My sister just got out for being caught with it." I told her. I hated this, I was waking up in sweats, always tired, cold and hot.

It was hell, "God never meant to treat me this way, he'll help me I know he will." I voiced. "You believe in God?" Bea asked me. "Never used to, I dunno but I always think something's up there.

"God they gotta let me out soon, I can't." I groaned trying to get some sleep.

Just as I closed my eyes the slot door opened, "Richards you're getting out." Ms Bennett told me. "Just as I was about to go to sleep." I stuttered slightly with a shiver as she handcuffed me. "I-I-Is there anyway you can stop this?" I asked the screw. "You just have to get through it Richards, the Governor doesn't have sympathy." She admitted as I was being escorted back to my unit. "Never." I scoffed.

★★★

"𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀." 𝗠𝗿 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻 spoke as I entered the unit, "Night Mr J." Booms spoke as I ran and hugged Lola. "I-I missed ya Lo." I shakily told her. "Holy shit what's up with you?" Lola asked, "Been off it haven't I? I'm getting the shakes and everything." I admitted before turning around to see Franky. "You look like hell." She told me. "Hello to you too." I said. "Look I'm sorry..." Franks spoke as I walked up to her. "Stop dwelling Doyle, my heartstrings just aren't open for you just like yours aren't for me." I smiled.

"Glad we're clear." She smirked as I shrugged, "whatever you say, top dog." I frostily replied as she sighed. "Party time!" Boomer smirked bringing in some snacks and placing them on the table. "No way!" Doreen smiled. "Where'd you get the lunatic soup from?" I asked her holding up the booze shakily, "Here I'll hold that Mandy." Dors spoke as I smiled. "Can-Can I get some of that?" I stuttered.