𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿~𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗

Warnings: Mature Language, Violence, mentions of sex, drug withdrawal, threats, Transphobia.

A/N: I do not agree with transphobia, no one should suffer with any phobic words everyone is beautiful as they are! P.S: I did research Brayden's age nothing really showed up but I sort of guessed he was in his early twenties. So one of the references made in my brain seemed plausible. 

❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐠𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥

❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐠𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥...❞

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜 woke up sweating like a hooker in a church and cramps everywhere yet I got up nonetheless. I'd asked the Governor to move to the garden for my new work unit, well some of it, I attempted to explain it may help me get to work as I'm having drug withdrawals. Joan Ferguson caved after I kindly pointed out that drugs in the prison clearly wouldn't work well the Mr Channing who somehow is still our general manager. 

 "Morning ladies." I smiled to the girls, Franky smiled back, "To say you're off the shit you're chirpy." She smiled. "Mmm I had a lovely sex dream about Laura Prepon yanno that girl from That 70s show and Orange Is The New Black. Sheesh that girl could tie me up." I smirked grabbing a water from the tap. "Alright really didn't need to hear that sis, you dyke." Lola joked. "Watch your mouth, any other bitch call me a dyke and I'd whoop their ass." I told her before Franky looked me up and down.

"Don't do that Doyle, you lost your chance." I smirked. "Lizzie guess what I'm coming to the garden!" I shouted out before going to make a phone call. "That's uh great love!" She smiled. "Doreen I wanna meet Nash." I told her. "But your a lezzo." She chuckled. "Still gotta see if he's good for you haven't we." I smirked putting an arm round the pair.

★★★

"𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀? You look like you have a fever." Mr Jackson spoke. "Thanks Mr J, I could do with some painkillers. My bones man they're hurting." I groaned, "Just not slept for a few nights but it should be over soon because me right here is getting clean." I announced, believe it or not after all that shit I said to Lola I decided to look onto the upside, I've tried three times to get clean so far. It all happens with the withdrawal; it lasts for a week and I got one day left, I'm waiting on these drugs.

If they're in my face I'll take them. I need to speak to Doyle, "Good luck to you I guess." He shrugged. "Thanks I guess." I quirked a brow before going to the phones. I put my PIN in and called up my dad, "Hey Mands, how come you didn't show for visit? They just told me you weren't up to it." My dad informed me, he wasn't actually Australian he was American. "Got put in the slot pop." I admitted. "The fuck you and your sister done now?" He asked.