𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3~ 𝚂𝚎𝚕𝚏𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚎...

𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡, 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝

𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡, 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝...𝐖𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝.~𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔-𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚛'𝚜 𝙳𝚎𝚗.

Warnings: Drug abuse (Smuggling, Using), Swearing, Suggestive language , strip searches in detail, forcing oneself  to be sick.

A/n: The timeline may not match but from my assumptions Jacs would have been incarcerated once before possibly and  multiple times Ronnie would've; so in a flashback just go along with it. Italics= Flashbacks

★★★

Recorded at 2:30am. Inquiries on Meg Jacksons Death. Recording #12~ Amanda Richards:

"𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝘄𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 to question you on the death of Governor Meg Jackson." The officer explained. "Go ahead." I nodded. "So you had some previous harsh words with Mrs Jackson the week before." He said. "Yeah that's true. I have past histories, been in and out of criminal activities and jails since I was 13 years of age. I wouldn't dare kill anyone." I clarified my leg shaking and my face pale. "Are you okay Richards?" I was questioned. "Ex junkie." I muttered... "Where were you at the time of the incident." He asked.

"I just kept running. I heard screams and cries but I listened to the announcement; I went back to my cell." I lied slightly. "Didn't you think to follow the screams?" I was questioned. "No. Then I went to my cell." I then truthfully shrugged...

★★★

𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝘆 Mrs Jackson's Death, especially Mr Jackson whose been away from the prison, I rang my dad and explained that my room needs doing today. Sometimes I like the feeling of being so desperate for a fix when I get one it's greater then. I went over to Toni, "You got any going spare?" I whispered to her. "Depends what am I getting?" Toni asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You ask me a favour; it's done." I smiled. "Next time I need a fix, help me out." I whispered. "Yeah yeah. Sure whatever." She shrugged. "Attention Compound visiting hours will commence in ten minutes." The announcement sounded. "No one deserved that." Liz sighed sadly as I met Franky's eyes. Her eyes flashed with guilt for a moment, intriguing.

"What ya staring at?" She quizzed as I merely smiled before walking away.

★★★

"𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀? 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 lucky." Fletcher stated as I rolled my eyes. "Yes I have friends; try it sometime." I smiled. "Who today?" He question. "Old friend with some old benefits sir." I smirked stoked to be able to get near a fix. "That right." He nodded. "Why you jealous? She's as lesbian as they come Fletch." I grinned as we walked into the visitation room. "Remember, we're watching." Fletcher gruffly said before I walked towards Piper.