𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶~𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢, 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢

Warnings: Mature Language, Mentions of drug abuse, transphobia, bullying, violence, Sexual assault implied, mentions of STDs aka crabs.

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧' 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭, 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭~ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱʏ-ᴏʟɪᴠɪᴀ ʀᴏᴅʀɪɢᴏ

𝗔𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 the dimly lit streets, after her foster home trouble she had a lot of therapy to try help her get over what her foster father did. She was currently twenty making Lola sixteen, she heard faint cries in the distance as she walked along about to get high. "Stop." A familiar voice whispered out. "Lola?" She wondered following the voice to see a drunk man kissing a drunken Lola. "Stop it get offf!" She pleaded. "Get the fuck off my sister!" Amanda boomed kicking the man off of her sister.

"What do you wanna join too?" The guy slurred with a smirk. "That's my little sister asshole and I'm gay!" I snarled punching him hard in the face. "Amanda..." Lola stuttered as Amanda wrapped her arms around her sister. "One day you'll forget helped for once, but it's okay. Come on we gotta get out of here before the cops come." Amanda spoke taking her sister away...

★★★

Amanda's POV

𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗻 the yard, playing basketball again. Bea's lot were winning, "Fucking get it!" Lola shouted trying to nudge Rozzo out the way. Bea threw the ball to Maxine and ran along the court, I attempted to nudge Maxine. "Come on Maxine give the ball to Mandy, ready to share what ya got down there." I growled as she nudged me back and threw the ball to Bea. Franky and Doreen circled Bea who got a basket.

"That's such bullshit man!" I shouted irritated, Franky just scoffed bouncing the ball up and down. "Get over there!" The top dog yelled as I nodded going in front of Doreen who caught the ball. She threw it to me and I caught it perfectly, going to throw it to Boomer who was closer to the hoop yet Simmo caught it. Boomer kept trying to barge her yet Simmo elbowed her and got it in. "Yes!" Bea's team cheered as I simply glared going towards the team I was on.

"What was that?" Franky asked as I caught my breath. "Fuckin' bitch is playing dirty eh." Boomer replied. "Yeah well she wouldn't be playing at all if you did what I told you to do." Franky retorted. "Mate it ain't Boomer's fault, it's reds." I stated. "They're winning because they're playing as a team." Liz spoke.

"Nah, they're winning cause of Maxine." Doreen stated. "Yeah no shit that she man is fucking tall." Lola chimed in wiping the sweat out of her head. "Alright so you know what you need to do." Franky spoke hands on hips. "Yeah I know, I can take em out. I can take em all fuckin out!" Boomer sternly said. "Okay." Liz nodded. "So stop talking about it." I told her.