𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻~𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛, 𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛

Warning: Violence, mature language, mentions of cheating, slurs, smuggling, threats, substance abuse.

❝𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲..❞

𝗪𝗼𝗼𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗵𝗵𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 the air as the men from Walford prison emerged from the truck; we were told to get on the other side of the gate as they came through. One looked pretty nice coming from a lesbian and Doreen's face said it all, although another looked like a bit of a pervert as he did an oral sex gag. "Keep it in ya pants ladies!" Franky shouted to the women as I scoffed. "Least someone can have fun around here." I scowled towards her as she shoved me against the gate.

I sucked on her shoulder, "We know you're missing me." Franky sneered as I met her darkened eyes. Just her gaze was enough to make me want to take her to my cell..."Well I have been a naughty girl." I winked at her, not aware that she was possibly meeting up with my girlfriend. "Are you sorry Amanda?" Doyle asked leaning closer to me. "I'm so fucking horny." I hissed. "Me too, apologize." She ordered. "Mmm sorry." I groaned kissing her lips passionately, as she returned the same.

The men catcalled, cheering themselves as us near on making out, "Calm down fellas!" The officer warned as Franky's gaze averted. "Is she watching?" I whispered. "Kim or Ferguson?" Franky chuckled biting my lip. "Either." I smirked. "Both are." She informed me as we stopped kissing and Kim skipped over; taking what was hers. "Catch you after class Kimmy, Lola." I told them both. I watched as Doreen walked through the gate and Boomer attempted to aswell, "Just Anderson Jenkins!" Joan told her.

"Why's she so special?" Boomer grumbled as I patted her shoulder, "Good luck Booms." I softly told her walking off to class.

★★★

"𝗔𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 lesson you have learnt today?" The teacher asked me. "That pussy looks a whole lot descriptive in a diagram." I grinned as he rolled his eyes. "On a serious note; tell me something about breathing and respiration." He asked me as I sighed, "Okay so breathing is different to respiration because respiration is about releasing energy which can be found in the mitochondria of a cell." I explained. "Correct." He smiled as I continue to get taught about the body.

I really want to be a doctor if that is still possible- I know enough about needles and things, I had a passion to help people out- do better one day. I looked outside to see Kim, Liz and Su-Yun talking about something, "Hey Mr Cook; how long's left?" I wondered wanting to know what was going on, I had been working my ass off for what felt like two hours, "About ten minutes, if you want to you can go early." He shrugged. "Really? Here." I smirked handing him five bucks and walking back to the cells where the three girls had gone.

★★★

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 here?" I asked with a smirk. "Korean bitch has six balloons!" Lola smirked, "No fucking way Kim where ya hiding them?" I asked her wrapping my arms round her waist. "Not me." She giggled as I licked her neck, "Su said the cops found those, but they didn't get the two she swallowed." Kim informed us as Franky raised her brow curiously.