𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶~ 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

Warnings: Mature Language, Homophobia, Violence, Bullying, Substance Abuse, forcing others to be sick.

❝𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈'𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮...❞

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘄𝗲 can work together?" I asked Franky with a scoff. "I don't think you understand the aspects of me and what I will do to get what I want." I smirked. "And I don't think you understand that I want Top Dog." She scowled. "We all want things we simply cannot have. Top Dog is like drugs, you want, you want but then you lose them away." I informed her. "Like you're such an expert you're just focused on a fix." Franky bitterly scoffed.

"Oh how that is true... I've got a newbie coming in right now." I grinned. "Screw this together business I have commitment issues." I joked. "Oh you read my mind. I'm off to the gym so fuck off out." Franky told me. "I'll help but you make sure I regularly get my drugs." I smiled before walking off to go on the phone but not before running towards Jacs and Ms Bennett.

"How's the hand?" I asked her with a smile. "Not now Richards." Ms Bennett reprimanded. "Must have hurt ey? I mean someone as powerful as you my lady..." I mocked following them up the stairs. "First it's getting old, husbands fucking a younger model, kids out getting high..." I taunted. " Richards that's enough!" She forcefully stated. "Go back down the stairs!" She ordered as I rolled my eyes.

"Screws won't always save ya! I'm coming..." I shouted before joining Kim Franky and Bea.

★★★

"𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄𝗯𝗶𝗲 in H3?" Kim asked as Franky, Kim, Bea and I walked along. I met eyes with the woman, Kellie, "Oh she's someone I know." I grinned giving her a wave as her blue locks wavered as she walked along. Her shoulder brushed against mine, "You got it?" I asked her with a whisper, "Yeah, Yeah. It's uh inside." She informed me. "March yourself to the toilet in ya cell I'll be there in a few." I told her.

"Hey guys got some business to deal with meet ya in the unit." I smiled to them and walked off to follow Holmes

★★★

𝗜 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 wall, "You spew yet princess?" I asked her intimidatingly. "No I can't do it." She admitted with a sigh. "What's up with you? You used to be so angry and so hot hey..." I chuckled towering over her. "Now you swallowed it for ya girl Mandy, you fucking spew it out!" I yelled shoving her near the toilet. "Please- Pleasee I lost someone and it changed me. Please don't make me..." Kell whimpered as I chuckled. "Spew or you'll die anyway the drugs are in your system." I glowered.