𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷~𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚏𝚎

Warnings: Mature Language, Transphobia, homophobia, jealousy, threatening behaviour, mentions of drug abuse.

❝𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐲𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐮𝐩 𝐁𝐞𝐚'𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

❝𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐲𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐮𝐩 𝐁𝐞𝐚'𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞..❞

𝗜 𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 to Franky, our hands interlocked, our eyes glazing over to one another. "Franks..." I smiled to her. "Mandy." She smiled as I my hand stayed interlocked with hers. "So the library right?" I spoke to her feeling so much yet so unsure what to say to her. "Uh yeah course are ya coming with?" Franky asked as she got up getting her clothes on as did I. "Yeah sure I need to call Penny though." I told her fixing my hair up.

"Why's that?" She wondered as I ran my hands through my hair. "I told you, I owe her money so I'm getting my cousin to give her the cash." I spoke simply. "Right, not that I care." She nodded. "Good because there's nothing to care about, nothing is happening with her. Franky about today..." I tried to say. "Don't worry about it." She assured me. "No no! I mean where do we go from now?" I asked her softly.

"We're just being us Mandy." She assured me kissing my forehead as I smiled and walked out with her. "Let's recruit Maxine." I smirked. 

★★★

𝗙𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 law as I was reading  about illnesses, I always wanted to become a doctor when I was younger, that was most of my Halloween costumes; doctor or a nurse. "You can sit with us if ya like." Franky called out to Maxine who was behind us. "Why cause you're the Queens?" Maxine replied. "I prefer the term princess makes me feel younger." I smirked as Franky and I both did the royal wave in sync with a smirk.

"It's uncanny." She spoke going to walk off. "Whose ya visitor?" I asked her curiously. "My legal aid lawyer." Maxine told us. "Bad news?" Franks asked. "Well he's 12, he's useless and he's transphobic." She sniffed. "Kick him in the nuts." I smirked. "Well you know if there's genuine discrimination, you can get rid of him." Franky correctly told her.

"Really?" She asked in disbelief. "Sure." She nodded back. "Take a seat." I smiled as she did so. "Mmm it's so hot when you talk lawyer like that." I whispered with a smirk. "While you both talk like laywers I'm gonna go try the phone." I smiled. "Good luck Maxine, Good luck Franky." I smiled walking off.

★★★

"𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝗔𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮." Penny grumbled down the phone to me, "Don't worry, I'm not begging for ya back you're fine." I scoffed knowing what she was thinking. "I wasn't thinking that." She replied. "Meet my cousin, he's got something for ya." I told her. "What? Limpy Larry, this better not be some sick joke." Penny replied clicking the tongue to the roof of her mouth. "It's to give ya all the money I owed ya in the past, for all the rehabs ya tried to put me in and shit. It's completely legit he has my funds whilst I'm in here." I assured her aware the guards listen to these calls.