𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟾~𝚂𝚘 𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚍

Warnings: Mature Language, Mentions of Murder, Death, Mentions of Drug Abuse, "Cheating", Angst, Slurs, Mentions of Self Harm.

❝𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐃𝐨𝐠, 𝐦𝐞. 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐚 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐲𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐝, 𝐦𝐞. 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐚 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐌𝐞! 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞!❞

"𝗬𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗮 lotta stress." I commented to the Governor, she'd brought me into her office clearly wondering what I knew of Bea's actions, which if she's smart she'd know it's not a lot. "Well Smith didn't plan her actions alone, she clearly had help." She replied as I scoffed. "Well I clearly didn't help her. I mean I'm glad she's fucked off for a bit." I shrugged feeling that clammy feeling once more- the temptations...

"What was she planning?" She attempted to grill me. "How the fuck should I know? Do I look like I was close to Bea, if anyone was close it was Maxine." I told her. "Conway? How close were they?" The Governor ordered as I leaned forward. "Well you'd know Governor, ya were the closest being to Bea out off them all darlin'." I retorted with a shit eating grin on my face. "Get out of my office!" She bossed as I chuckled stepping up. "Yanno where she's goin' don't ya?" I smirked. "Where?" Ferguie asked. "Well if ya can't even figure that out then ya didn't know her well at all." I commented walking out.

★★★

𝗜 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗼 the yard, Franky's arm loosely around me, not tightly like usual. "She's awesome man." I heard Sky brag as I rolled my eyes. "Oh yeah, I bet she is, bet she's been planning it for ages." A familiar voice stated as I we stepped outside. "Nah, cause Franky would've known about it eh?" Boomer fought back. "Nah, Bea's too smart." Sky refused as we both stepped toward the girls. "Yeah she'd have kept quiet." The voice I dreaded to hear smirked.

"Red's a fuckin' coward Sky, and Lollipop Lola ya been in the slot for two weeks ya need to shut up. That's why she ran." Franky retorted as I met eyes with Lola. "I've gotta bone to pick with you Mandy." Lola glared. "Well ya can go do it some other time." I replied.

"Well she did kinda beat ya Franky, eh?" Sky's slurred voice spoke as she linked hands with Lola. "Oh so you're a thing now, eh? Fuck me, what a lotta crap." I huffed. "If she beat me, Sky, where the fuck is she?" Franky snarled as I squeezed her hand, which she quickly removed from mine. "And I suggest ya shut the fuck up Lola if ya know what's right for ya! You've been gone for two long weeks." My lover threatened as my sister scowled.

"I know you're sticking up for her, but just wait, she'll turn on you too." Lola scowled pressing a kiss on Sky's cheek and walking over to Maxine and Jess. "She's got a new crew." Sky smirked as I rolled my eyes. "Tell someone who gives a shit." I replied as Franky was whispering to Boomer about getting a group to beat Maxine yet suddenly all the girls walked off. "They're just not on ya team anymore Franks, but it'll uh work out." I attempted reassurance. "Yeah, it's just how it is hey." Booms nodded.