𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺~𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝙾𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛

Warnings: Mature Language, Violence, Blackmail, Mentions of drug misuse, Jacs Holt, death attempts, betrayal. A/N: Sorry my updates have been all over as usual however I've really got back into wentworth recently and cannot believe s9 is the last season! Oh my gosh there's only 5 episodes left so season two before I finish this book! This chapter isn't proof read

 A/N: Sorry my updates have been all over as usual however I've really got back into wentworth recently and cannot believe s9 is the last season! Oh my gosh there's only 5 episodes left so season two before I finish this book! This chapter isn't p...

❝𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞.❞

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 to do now?" Jacs asked me. "W-What?" I stuttered. "Francesca, she's the love of ya little life and you're just gonna throw it all away. It's like when ya got ya own mum raped." Holt told me. "Ya never cared about me or my family, ya wanted me dead and her dead." I snapped. "But what did ya do? Ya did nothing, you bring pain onto people and it's nothing to ya." She sneered. "No wonder Carol chose heroin over ya." Jacs growled as I walked along to corridor and she disappeared.

I walked further forward to see Franky, "How could she do this to me? I loved her like family and she's just lagged and betrayed me." Franky snapped. "Who betrayed ya Franks?" Kim asked kissing her neck. "What the fucks it matter?" She sighed before I looked sadly at her, Ferguson got in my face. "Hurts doesn't it? When you hurt someone that loves you." She taunted. "Fuck you Ferguson." I glared.

"You're all alone now, your sisters gonna get more time and whose fault is that?" Joan asked. "You you asked me--" I tried to say. "But I didn't do it, you're such a lonely little girl now." Ferguson sneered as I bolted up from my bed. "It was just a dream." I told myself before opening my cell door quietly and seeing Franky sat there.

★★★

𝗜 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗙𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘆 𝗮 cup of tea along with myself and sat next to her, "Ya look like ya need one." I voiced placing her a hot drink down. "Sweet, like ya are." I winked sitting next to her. "So do you, what's goin' on pretty girl?" Franks asked me as I sipped my hot beverage, "Just nightmares they fuck ya up at night." I shrugged. "Ferguson told me something fuckin' interesting." She muttered as I looked at Franky into her beautiful eyes.

"What's she been saying?" I wondered. "You haven't done anything to betray me have ya?" Franky asked me. "No I may've been angry with ya but I'm not a lagger." I replied unsure of what to tell the Governor. "Well someone's been natterin' to her bout my business." She informed me. "Are ya sure it's not ya bein' paranoid along with bein' top dog?" I asked Franky who drank her tea as I did mine.

"No! She told me that I had an informer in my ranks, literally her words. Like who the fuck would do this to me?" Franks ranted as I put my hand on hers. "Don't get yaself stressed Franks... It'll all become clear I promise." I assured her. "Ya really think so?" She wondered. "I know so and I wanna try become a better person shit so I forgive ya and ya right we weren't official I just let it get to me." I apologised yet explained myself.