𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷~ 𝚃𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗

Warnings: Mature language, mentions of rape and death, hallucinations, substance abuse, threatening behaviour, violence.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡.𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐠𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡~ 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐈𝐝𝐥𝐞-𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬

"𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 hips Booms!" I shouted as her and Kim wiggled to the music, the past few days has been difficult. My brains been after a fix for a day, I cracked and I may keep cracking. "Sexy!" Bea cheered egging her on as they continued to boogie. "No she hasn't!" Kimmy disagreed as Franky looked at me for a second. "What?" I smirked. "Ya gonna give me a show?" She questioned playfully. "Is that a challenge?" I whispered in her ear...

I got up as Lizzie, Kimmy and Booms were still attempting their dances to the beautiful music. "Lemme show you how it's done... I've had practice." I winked at Franky as she smirked. I started to let the music flow through my ears as I rolled my hips, noticing Doyle's eyes travelling along my body and she clearly wasn't the only one. "Roll ya hips Booms." I told her rolling mine again as an example.

"That's what I fucking am doing!" She snapped. "Boomer you look like you're humping a dog..." Doreen told her as we laughed. "Liz's turn! Liz's turn!" Liz announced capturing the attention now. Laughter filled the air, "Rockin' it Lizzie!" I yelled playfully. "Turn that off!" Fletcher ordered as we ignored him. "Turn it off!" He repeated with more force.

"Okay cranky pants." Liz scoffed. "Bea. You're needed in medical." Matt seriously yet blankly informed us. "Is there a problem?" She wondered. "Just come with me now." Her glowered as they went away. "Do ya reckon it's a drug test?" Boomer asked. "Crap if it is I'm screwed!" I hissed with annoyance not bothering to go see what was going on, or not at first.

"Is it Debbie? Can you- Can you tell me if she's okay?" Bea frantically questioned as I stood next to Franky in the doorway, I noticed Jacs and Simmo noticing Bea's distress... "Just tell me!" She screamed as I felt awful. "We can't do this to you." Governor Davidson refused. "Fucking tell her okay? She deserves to know!" I shouted. "Please say something!" She screamed as Jackson and Davidson took her away...

★★★

"𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱, 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱. Visiting hours will commence in ten minutes." The announcer sounded as I smiled and went to the waiting room. Penny. I get to see my Penelope today. I was in the room along with a few others such as Rozzo and Megan, "Hey ladies, how's it going?" I asked them. "Fine, what's it to you." Rozzo scoffed as I glared at the pair. "If I wasn't seeing my girl in a minute, I'd beat your asses. Hurt Franky, Kim, Bea, Liz, Doreen, Boomer anyone... I'll kill ya." I sneered before getting allowed through.