𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽~ 𝙶𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎

Warnings: Violence, mature language, Methadone highs, threats.

A/N: I've been having writers block recently, sorry if this seems rushed and isn't that great I may re edit it later on.

𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞? 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞?~𝗚𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲-𝗛𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗲𝘆

"𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 are you waiting for? Just go." I frowned to Franky as she looked back at me, "We're not done here, not one bit." She told me before walking off. "I think we are!" I shouted with a giggle.If I got caught high, I'd be in the slot surely but it's Ferguson's fault for cutting my goddamn methadone! My pupils were dilated, "My heart rates beating so fast." I smirked, this was the rush. The rush I loved so dearly, I did want to quit drugs one day but I haven't got the strength and willpower to do so.

I thought back to my conversation with Doyle, maybe I was being stupid or maybe I was hurt. I couldn't describe the feelings I felt.

★★★

"𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝘁 work Richards?" Ms Bennett asked me as I entered the library, "Felt under the weather Ms Bennett but I'm all good now." I smiled to her, my high had just about worn off by now, I liked the effect that they had on me. I brushed passed Simmo who was playing pool, "Watch it Simmo Christ..." I sneered before walking along. "Alright Bea? How's it going hanging out with the plague?" I smirked to her.

"Grow up and I have to, I wanna build bridges." She scoffed as I got in her face. "Nah you just wanna kill Brayden, another Holt bites the dust...Dun, dun, dun..." I taunted going to look through the books I needed. "Ms B, just here to get my books." Franky spoke as I sighed going near the trolley to look for the books I needed for my studies. "Hey Red what you doing here?" She asked. "Hey Franks your books are--" I went to say when Simmo launched a black pool ball at Franky.

"Fuck!" She angrily exclaimed ducking. "What the fuck Simmo?" I spat. "I'm sorry Franky, my cue slipped." Simmo lied in response as the top dog got the ball in her hand. "Are you okay?" I asked her. "Slater, you're off the table." Vera warned. "What! But it was an accident!" She whined. "I don't care back to your unit, now!" Bennett snapped.  "You two as well go!" She shouted as Simmo's trio walked off.

"You okay?" I softly asked her handing her the book she wanted, "Yeah uh thanks." She sighed as our touch lingered for a moment. Her soft fingers brushed against mine, "It's just a book."  I smiled to her, "Sorry about before, if I could explain I could." I assured her before Franky took the book out of my hand. "I don't want a frickin' apology or your book. I'm off back to the unit." She huffed walking out. "Franky!" I called out but she ignored me.