𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺~ 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜.

Warnings: Mature language, smuggling, Overdose, Violence, Threats, implications of sexual themes, substance abuse.

❝𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬

❝𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬..❞

"𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀." 𝗜 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗱 walking in on Franky and Kim, "Beautiful." I smiled as Kimmy giggled. "What are you doing here?" Kim asked with a playful smile. "Well heres the thing, I was wondering if you would want blondie to help." I whispered to the pair. "I suppose I can see to that." Franky smiled. "Oh by the way, Bea Smith she will fight back." I informed her as Franky laid back, Kim and I started to kiss. "You've been speaking to Bea?" She wondered with a raised eyebrow, "Mm nah just hear things yanno... Liz and Dors speak to her a lot." I smiled as Kim kissed my neck.

"I don't see the problem anyway." Kim shrugged as Franky smirked, "There's always a problem Kim.. Now the pair of you get here." She ordered... "I gotta go back to D block soon." Kim sighed. "Best be quick before they come looking then." Franky smirked...

★★★

𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 together I got dressed and left Franky's cell, "Hey Lizzie! Hey Dors! Whoo, what those girls can do eh." I smirked as Lola came through. "You know the latest on the drugs?" She asked me lowly. "I'm getting angry too, I'll sort something out. Hold on." I told her and Barged into Sky's cell. "Alright Sky how's it going?" I asked her scanning for her drugs, I knew she had some. "Mmm yeah bad, I need something I really do." She whined as I knew she hid some somewhere, but clearly forgot. "That's good, Stephen King huh? Doesn't seem your type." I told her searching through the book and finding some heroin.

"My oh my how did this get there?" I wondered with a grin. "Please don't tell Franky! Please!" She pleaded with whiny voice stumbling up. "I won't say a thing...Do you have anymore?" I softly questioned her. "Nah nah. That was my last bit I swear." She stuttered along. "Well it's mine now." I smiled. "Ya can't do that!" She shouted as Lola came in. "What's going on in he-" Lola asked then smirked noticing the heroin in my hand.

"Pleasure doing business Sky." Lola hummed as we walked back to our cell. "You got the needle?" I asked her. "Yeah, you got the light right?" She asked as I nodded getting the spoon and drug and lighting it up. "Ugh what's that smell?" I heard Doreen asked then realizing. "It'll be Sky love." Liz replied with a sigh going towards our cell...

★★★

"𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲..." I smiled as my sister and I injected ourselves, a hit each, we didn't wanna hotshot ourselves (Which she nearly did). "Mmm Mandy you were right it's so good." She smiled. "I know I was sister." I smirked as Liz came in. "Are you guys high?" She asked before answering herself. "Course you are."