𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻~𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍

Warnings: Violence, Substance abuse, The Steam Press, Implications of self harm, Mentions of abuse, Mature Language. Making out.

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞~𝙽𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚍-𝙹𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝙰𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚞𝚛

𝗣𝗼𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲 I chose today as if I were off to some big meeting. When in reality I was actually just going to do my job, bringing the laundry in or folding. I haven't spoken to Penny since Thursday but she promised to come visit soon. I hope so I miss her, I wish we were allowed conjugal visits. I let out a sigh going towards my working station. Liz was humming as nanna operated the steam press.

The top dog always operates the steam press, no matter what. You only take control over it if they allow you to and that's usually for mind games.  Bea and I were carrying bags of laundry along as the press continued to hiss by Jacs power. Doreen and Lizzie were sewing, well Dor was attempting to. Bea and I were sorting laundry as was Booms. "Oh this things crap." Dor complained. "It's the operator not the machine." Liz told her. "Agreed there Doreen ya even know what to do?" I asked her.

"What's got in your knickers?" Booms asked. "Ugh this whole place is giving me the shit." Doreen groaned as Bea approached her. "Here I'll help" She voiced as I placed some of the laundry in the machine. Jacs watched over the matter, "Where's Franky?" I wondered to myself. "No, No you can't swap jobs." She refused to Bea. "Yeah come on fold with me." I smiled.

"Go just go quick." Bea spoke sitting down in Doreen's seat as Jacs watched. "Jackie you perving on Bea or something?" I asked her with a smirk. "That's your job clitty licker. Now get back to work!" Jacs replied as I obeyed. Jacs loomed over Bea as the rest of us went quiet, "You seem like the kind of mother that would make clothes for their daughter. How is mini Bea?" Jacs asked.

"She still hasn't visited you has she?" She taunted as Ronnie stood behind her, "We need a chat ya fucker." She sneered. "All in good time... How's the thigh?" I asked. "It's never been better." She smirked. "Cause for a celebration. I need the bathroom so for the next five minutes. The steam press is all yours, special treat." Holt explained. "Oh cheers but I've never used one of these before." Bea politely reasoned.

"Now's your chance." Jacs smiled as I got back to folding. "That's okay seriously." Bea refused kindly. "Bea I decide where everyone is stationed. When someone else has an opinion the whole thing falls apart isn't that right Amanda?" Jacs spoke. "Yeah Jacqueline it is." I faked a smile.  "We don't want that now do we?" She asked. "No Jacs." I nodded.

"Systems are important here. They keep everyone in line. Now come on I have to go. It's an honour and you'll be able to tell Debbie all about it." Jacs spoke then showed her the ropes of the press... but she didn't really want to do it, Bea that is.