𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸~ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗

Warnings: Mature Language, Drug misuse/ mentions of drugs, slurs sorta, cheating kinda, Dangerous Drug high.

❝𝐈'𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐚 𝐃𝐨𝐲𝐥𝐞, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

❝𝐈'𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐚 𝐃𝐨𝐲𝐥𝐞, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫...❞

"𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗹𝗲𝘁 me braid it." I whined to Franky, desperate to play with her hair, as she took a puff of my cigarette. "Ya cute when ya whine yanno that." She smirked, "I'll remember that." I winked as she handed me my cigarette back. "God can you two stop being sappy for two fuckin' seconds?" Lola scoffed as I took a puff of my cigarette. "We don't get sappy blondie, we get happy." Franky smirked as I rolled my eyes. "Not helpin' ya case top dog." I chuckled.

"Holy shit! She's- She's on the roof." Boomer pointed out. "What the fuck is she doing?" Franky frowned as we looked up to see Sky on the roof. "She's off  her head." I furrowed my brows at the sight. "No shit, wonder what she's on." Lola wondered as the four of us watched her. "Whatever it is ya ain't getting it." I glowered to her. "You're not my mum!" She retorted.

"Closest thing you got." I replied to her as she rolled her eyes. "I'm flying!" Sky yelled as Lola looked worried, "She needs to come down! Miss Miles!" She shouted worrying for her druggie bestie. I looked sadly at the sight as Boomer was laughing, "That could've been me..." I whispered out as Franky held my hand. Sky was practically dancing around on the roof, when Mr Jackson and Lizzie ran up to the roof slowly approaching her.

"Is she trying to kill herself?" Kim asked as I scoffed, "No ya twat she's high." I retorted to her. "I can't- I can't watch this." Doreen stammered as I walked up to her, letting go of Franky's hand to speak to Doreen. "She's brought it on herself Dors, it'll be okay. Lizzie's up there to save her." I assured her. "I still can't." She tearfully spoke walking away.

"Everyone back to your units!" Smilez orders as most of us did, Boomer stayed to watch. "Franky what did you sell her?" I hissed through gritted teeth to her. "I'm gonna fly over the walls and leave this shit hole!" Sky shouted. "Nothin' now come on." She hissed to me. "Yeah!" Boomer cheered as we walked back to our unit...

★★★

𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 to see me, I wasn't really wanting to see her however. If I'm completely honest she scared me- no she was intimidating and made me feel sick to the stomach- she ruins leather  for me. I arrived at her office, "Richards is here to see you Governor." Fletcher spoke sternly as I sauntered in sitting on the chair. I looked towards Fletcher, "Ya lurking around? I think I can manage a conversation." I smirked to him. "Hilarious Richards." He grumbled walking off.

"So Governor what do ya care to talk to me about?" I wondered lounging back on the chair. "What do you know about drugs in my prison?" She asked me. "Your prison?" I raised a brow, "I am the governor, I run this prison." Joan sternly stated. "Franky runs this prison cos she's top dog." I retorted.