041: Psychos & Idiots

THIS CHAPTER WAS WROTE PURELY FOR COMICAL PURPOSES

do not punch your friends to fix your problems lol. It might work... but still, don't do it. I understand the whole "getting your anger out" thing but... I don't condone violence. I really don't even know what this chapter is. I was bored and just went with whatever I happened to type. At first, the "Fight" was going to be an arm wrestle and it was going to be cute and funny but then I changed my mind and was like "Nah, let's let them throw hands." So don't take this chapter seriously. It exists because I'm moody.

NO PHOTO BECAUSE MY WIFI HATES MY GUTS

"We are terrible people"

BENEFITS

Chapter Forty-One

"You're really pretty, did you know that?" Jinyoung spoke, running his finger along Jimin's hairline with care. His skin was so clear. He moved his finger along his forehead and let it trace down the slope of his nose. "I got really lucky didn't I?"

Jimin, who was lying peacefully on top of his chest grinned looking up at him. "extremely lucky."

"That guy is stealing all my lines, I was about to say the same thing to you." Jungkook whispered in Indie's ear as she tried her best to pay attention to the movie. He was being so annoying though. He forced her to sit on the same chair as him, wrapped his arms around her and refused to let her move freely. She felt like a captive.

These last couple of days he had been acting so clingy, it was cute in the beginning but at this point, he was taking her job and things felt terribly off balance. She wanted to cling to him and follow him around everywhere, with the whole big love triangle mess that had been going on they hadn't been able to get a good start to their relationship.

But now everything had seemed to have settled down. Jimin and Jinyoung were dating and clearly enjoying their time together. Now that people weren't fighting anymore Indie and Jungkook could spend time together in peace. And Taehyung was doing fine from what she knew. He didn't show up as much as before but when he did he seemed okay.

Recently Jungkook and Jinyoung were the worst. They were so petty and childish. When they would all go out one of them would somehow forget to get an extra seat for the other guy. One day Jungkook "accidentally" spilt his drink down the back of Jinyoung's shirt. Every time they walk through doors Jinyoung "accidentally" lets them shut right in Jungkook's face after holding the door for everyone else. They both have spontaneously gained the habit of stepping on the backs of each other's shoes anytime the group goes anywhere. And they are constantly taking each other out of the group chats.

"We should all go out and do something fun tomorrow. How many times are we just going to hang out here and watch movies?" Jimin complained as he addressed the group.

"As if you have actually been paying attention to the movie." Indie grumbled, slapping Jungkooks hand away from her drink.

"I get the gist of it though, two sick kids fall in love and spend their lives together." Jimin fired back with blind confidence.