020: Bendy Straws

"Just say you like dick

"Just say you like dick."

BENEFITS

Chapter Twenty

"Have you ever been with a guy before?"

The question was a surprise, it came out of nowhere and almost knocked the air out of Jungkook's lungs.

He looked over at Jimin with confusion, hands gripping tightly upon the chains of the down he sat on. It moved carefully back and forth ever so slightly, never really sitting completely still.

"What?" he asked, not understanding how the silence that before sat between them turned into a sudden questioning of his possible experimental sexual experiences.

Jimin laughed a bit, noticing how off guard he managed to catch Jungkook. "I guess you could say i have even less of a filter than you do." he explained before continuing his previous statement.

"I was just wondering you know? I mean Taehyung is obviously not as straight as a ruler unless it was a rubber one that got left out in the sun a bit too long. Im.. I don't know what i am but i can proudly say i'm not against male genitalia, and Indie... She's never openly spoke on being with a girl but i'm pretty sure if the situation came to it and she met the right one, it could happen. So all that's left is you." Jimin explained, pressing his finger into Jungkooks shoulder with a suggestive poke.

"Why do you word things so weird? It makes the situation even stranger. I'm not against male genitalia? Just say you like dick." Jungkook replied.

Jimin laughed, holding his hands up, surrendering. "I'm just saying. As of now yours sort of like a chopstick in a box of bendy straws."

Jungkook rolled his eyes aggressively, lifting his right hand to slide it back and through the dark locks of hair upon his head. "Is there anything wrong with that?" he asked, feeling a bit uncomfortable.

Jimin smiled, a true and friendly smile. "Of course not, some of my best friends are heterosexual." he spoke, his words giving the situation a lighter feeling.

Jungkook didn't know the guy very well but he didn't feel uncomfortable with him. The conversation they were having put him on edge a bit, but Jimin had a kind and comforting sense about him. He seemed like a very caring person and through the bluntness and suggestive comments it was fairly easy to see.

"You didn't answer my question yet." Jimin added, kicking his legs a big to give his swing some motivation to move.

Jungkook sucked in on his teeth, taking a breath. "No. I'm pretty sure im straight. I've never had any reason to think otherwise. I mean i can see guys as attractive but im not attracted to them if that makes sense. I mean you've seen Taehyung, if i could live with him for as long as I have and had no sexual feelings towards him then I think i'm pretty straight."