002: Apartment 16B

"I have decided on the plan of never moving and becoming a hermit

"I have decided on the plan of never moving and becoming a hermit."

BENEFITS

Chapter Two

Apartment 16B (11:00 AM.)

Jungkook & Taehyung.

THE APARTMENT WAS QUIET except for the subtle speech escaping from the Tv and the light sound of Taehyung crunching on Cheetos. It seemed as if that sound was the constant running theme song for their apartment. Except that yesterday it was crackers and the day before that it was potato chips.

Jungkook watched in disgust as his friend lay sprawled out on the couch. No sign of actual life except when he reached into the orange printed bag for yet another handful of his snack.

"This is pathetic," Jungkook announced arms crossed over his chest as he leaned upon the doorway from their living area to their kitchen. "You have been like this for a good two weeks Tae. You have to get up and move. I'm begging you."

The only noise that came from the older boy was a low groan and not one that made it seem as if he planned on moving anytime soon.

"Let's go get something to eat. Or see a movie, or just... I don't know. A walk. You have to move to somewhere other than the kitchen and the bathroom." The younger boy complained.

Taehyung would get up to go to the bathroom and shower, and of course for food but other than that he had been bound to the apartment for two weeks. Jungkook was surprised he lasted that long, Tae was always the social butterfly of their friend group so seeing him like this was strange.

That is what a breakup can do to you though.

"Kim Taehyung, you can get up at your own free will or I can come over there and get you up." Jungkook insisted, not willing to let this mess continue on any longer.

A sarcastic pffft sound lifted from the lips of the half-dead looking boy, all of his body planted on the couch except for his left leg which hung off to the side.

Taehyung didn't think he would actually do it.

Jungkook didn't either. Or at least he hoped he would not have to. Getting Taehyung up out of bed was like pulling a wolf away from a fresh kill. Virtually impossible unless you were bribing him with food.

But Jungkook had tried that last week, it was no use.

Taehyung had no intention of facing the outside world anytime soon.