COVER VOTE

Please help lol.

Okay so right now most of my covers have this boring black and white theme and I'm sick of it. Its gone on too long. But I like to keep my covers alike in a way. So now they are all black and white and when I change this cover I will do all the other covers like it.

So... chose wisely.

I have 3 choices.

They aren't great but its what we are working with until I want to change my covers again.

PLEASE TRY TO VOTE INLINE WITH THE SPECIFIC COVER
It makes it easier for me to count votes.

1.

I have had covers like this before

I have had covers like this before. With the big letter and then the full name under it. I like it. It's fine. Lol anything is better than the black and white covers for me rn. I rly do like this style though.

So if this one won all the books covers would be like this one. With the one big letter and the main member inside it.

2.

This one is pretty basic too

This one is pretty basic too. As you can see I rly like this picture lol. He looks beautiful.
So for this style all my book covers would get a specific color. Benefits would obviously get blue.

3.

This is the most different cover I've ever done lol

This is the most different cover I've ever done lol. They almost always have the boys faces on them because idk I always assumed no one would look at them if they didn't but I wanted to play around with things.

And I don't worry as much about you guys not reading because of a cover. You obviously like the story so I doubt anyone would stop reading because you don't like the cover lol so now I feel more able to work with covers like this that don't have specific members on them.

I tried to make this one look like Indie as much as I could lol

So if this one won each cover would have a different illustrated person on it and it's own color scheme.

This cover resembles Pancake Fluff more than anything.

Pls note that I believe one of these covers is clearly superior lol

but I will go with what wins either way. And just use the one I like best another time if it doesn't win. I just like seeing what you all think.

I'm sorry they aren't great. I'm tired and I made them up quick because I rly needed a change. You guys can vote on which one you like (1,2, or 3) and then I will set it tomorrow and make the rest of the covers then too.

Love you guys and tysm ❤️