CHARACTERS SEXUALITIES (PLS READ)

OKAY PLS READ THIS

first is some clarification and at the bottom, we will be going over every character's sexuality, preferred roles, and kinks.

I am a bit annoyed, but I am going to make this fun lol so once you get past these paragraphs of me clearing some things up then we can get into the interesting stuff. But please read it all guys.

I legit had someone message me right after they read the last chapter upset that I made Jimin a sub in the last chapter. Especially after I made him seem like a dom in previous chapters. And I understand the confusion. HOWEVER, switches exist ppl. Let's not forget about them okay. My character is a switch. Don't get it twisted lol

(Also pls note I am not saying the real Jimin is homosexual nor am I saying he is a switch. I do not assume his sexuality or any of his actual sexual preferences. THIS IS A CHARACTER.)

ONE THING THAT PISSES ME OFF THO.

People say not to assume people's sexuality. And I agree. HOWEVER. Not assuming someones sexuality includes not assuming they are straight. Straight shouldn't be the default. So you cant say "Jimin is straight don't assume his sexuality" (The person who contacted me didn't say this it's just something I've had on my mind. And I'm only using Jimin as an example don't think too much into it). YOU CAN'T DO THAT. Assuming someone's sexuality includes not assuming they are straight as well. So if you don't want ppl assuming people are gay or anything else, then keep that same energy when you are trying to express that. Don't come at me with that "They are straight" BS. It's hypocritical.

Alright lol I'm done ranting.

But to clear things up.

Here are the sexualities as well as roles the CHARACTERS I have created are and prefer. As well as some of their kinks and fantasies. (It obviously has sexual content lol so if you don't want that... why are you reading this book you dummy?) (I joke lol ily)

feel free to comment things like "_______ seems like the type to like _______" I would love to see your opinions on what you think they are into lol Its very interesting to me.

I will reply to all comments and tell you if I agree or not.

Jimin: I see him as a switch.

I have had ppl in the comments or in my messages say they feel he is a Power Bottom. And I feel that too lol I approve that message.

I also believe I made insinuations previously that he is Bisexual.

Oh and he's kinky af... Like cat ears, handcuffs, being choked/ choking, dirty talk, and collars kinky. (my kind of man honestly.)

He's gonna always want a safe word for both him and his partner.

I can definitely see him watching Hentai in his free time....

He also 100% likes role-play & definitely belives spitters are quitters

bottom line Jimin is lowkey (or highkey???) A F R E A K

So Jimin is A Chaotic Bisexual Switch.

Jinyoung: Jinyoung is a Service Top.

I will not have any other opinions on this lol. It's done. He's 1000% a service top.