025: What Men Want

"WHAT DO MEN WANT JIMIN!?!?"

BENEFITS

Chapter Twenty- Five

He had kissed her. Like really kissed her. She couldn't get past the fact that Jungkook actually willingly kissed her. It wasn't like she had never been kissed before, she wasn't that romantically deprived. She had been kissed, once or twice.... and it meant a lot to her back then because they were the first kisses she had ever experienced but this one was obviously different. She had only ever kissed one person before so of course, this one was different.

Jungkook was the second boy she had ever kissed. It half gave her butterflies while the other half made her want to cry she was so upset. He kissed her like it didn't mean anything and she never wanted to be kissed like that. But even then she couldn't deny that it felt good, that it meant something to her.

Of course, it didn't mean anything to Jungkook, she thought.

He's kissed tons of girls.

He's had more experience and more time to become numb to kissing.

She groaned at the fact that she had to make such a big deal out of everything.

What if on the off chance it did mean something to him though? How would she know?

It wasn't as if actually talking to him was an option. If she was looking too much into it and he had no intention of being anything with her then he would only find the situation funny. He would laugh at her for being so childish and never let her live it down.

"Damn him."

She looked down at her phone again, unable to understand what this text message meant.