005: Instagram Stalker(s)

"I am as gay as it gets but I swear to Guccio Gucci if you don't date this girl I will

"I am as gay as it gets but I swear to Guccio Gucci if you don't date this girl I will."

BENEFITS

Chapter Five

The Apartment (8:00 AM. The Next Day.)

Jungkook & Taehyung

THE NEXT DAY CAME QUICKER than expected. Before both of the boys knew it they were off to bed and then waking up to the sound of loud alarms blaring. Taehyung like always had adjusted to the morning a bit easier than his dark-haired counterpart.

Taehyung was laying upside down, hanging off of the couch. The top of his head pressing against the floor as he scrolled through his phone aimlessly.

Jungkook was stepping out of his bedroom, hair damp from the shower he had just taken. The area around him smelling like the scent of his shampoo.

His bare feet made a sound as they pressed and pulled upon the hardwoods. Still rubbing at his eyes even after waking up and having a shower. His first destination was the kitchen, more specifically the fridge.

He pulled the door open and the little light above all the food flickered on. He didn't know what he wanted but he knew he wanted something. Eyes scanning around the almost empty box.

Taehyung had pretty much eaten them out of house and home during his two-week long pity party and Jungkook didn't have the time before to stop for groceries. He also didn't want to just add to Taehyungs supply. That may have made him think he could mope around longer.

But now there wasn't much of a choice, something had to be done or they would have to eat the guinea pig.

"Taehyung we need groceries." Jungkook announced, stepping back from the refrigerator.

The older boy did not budge, thumb continuing to slide down the screen of his phone ever so slightly each time. He bit down upon his top lip and mumbled ineligible words to himself.

"You know that Indie girl?" He finally asked, flipping around dramatically with a grunt before sitting up in front of the couch to look Jungkook in the eye while he talked to him.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "Who?" He questioned, getting himself a glass of water.

Taehyung sighed. "Kinda girl." He answered, changing his phrasing just a bit in an attempt tp trigger something within his friend's memory.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "How could I forget." He grumbled. Making his way to the living room to sit down.

"Well I found her Instagram this morning and she is so precious." Taehyung stated, turning his phone around to show Jungkook her profile. IndieAltaega was her username. Her bio non-existent.