010: Gorgeous Freaks

"Now you tell me I look pretty too

"Now you tell me I look pretty too."

BENEFITS

Chapter Ten

"What are the rules?" Jimin asked as him and Indie both made their way into the club. There were lights, people, music, and lot of alcohol. The chatter of people around them was a bit too loud to be considered chatter but still not too loud to where they were unable to hear each other. Jimin keeps his hand protectively wrapped around his friends as he walked her through the crowd of people.

Despite being a pain in the ass a lot of the time he was still a very good friend. She definitely wouldn't go out without him. First because when she got back he would have an honest to God temper tantrum and second because he keeps her safe.

She didn't feel safe doing such things alone. So they stuck together. Sure, sometimes Indie did a bit of damage to his game. At times it was hard for him to meet people when he had his best friend following him around.

They would look more like a couple themselves and that made the list of Jimin's prospective mates shorten a smidge.

"Oh yes the rules, lets see." Indie replied in a very sarcastic manner, even letting her eyes roll a bit as she followed behind Jimin who did not see the action. " No taking off your shoes even if they hurt. I would still like to defend myself on that one, we were walking home and my feet were aching and you would carry me." She complained as she recited a bit of the first rule.

"Hey, you chose to wear the shoes and as your semi-guardian it is my job to allow you to feel the consequences of your actions." Jimin replied, glancing back at her with a smug expression.

The both of them knew the actual reason as to why he didn't carry her was because he was too busy holding his smoothie. Twelve straws tucked into the lip as he attempted to push Indie away from him and drink from it successfully at the same time.

Then the rest of the walk home was Jimin screaming about how Indie almost killed him when she tried to jump on his back. The rest of the night everyone down that street could hear Jimin. "You lady midget! You just made me deepthroat my straws!"

It was indeed an interesting night.

By the time they made it to the bar Indie had only recited one of the rules which was not enough for Jimin. Not even close.

"Rules Indie, rules." He further insisted.

Indie let out an impatient, aggravated sigh. "No talking about pets because no guy wants to hear that when he is talking to a cute girl at a bar."