008: Men vs Women

"Unless of course you like anal

"Unless of course you like anal."

BENEFITS

Chapter Eight

ARGUMENTS WERE IN THE AIR

"Okay, take Jungkook for example. Look at him, its honestly pathetic. Hung up over a girl just because he called him kind of attractive. Not only is it completely superficial and a dramatic overreaction it also plays into my opinion that men are idiots." Taehyung spoke, giving Jungkook's head a light shove to the left as he did trying to snap the distracted boy out of his dazed state.

He was staring off into space while still managing to keep tabs on the conversation being had around him. Daniel, one of the boys friends had come over for no apparent reason. But him coming over at random times had become a normality.

He was a good two years younger than the two of Jungkook but still made a good friend. Especially since Jungkook and Taehyung mentality didn't reach much higher than a 20 year old. Which Daniel was.

Somehow the two boys started up a conversation on what gender was more superior. Jungkook didn't seem to care much about the argument as he sat on the floor in front of the couch where Taehyung found himself.

Taehyung was very involved in the argument and was very sure of his certain victory.Even more so after managing to use Jungkook as a prime example in his argument.

Daniel glanced down at Jungkook and shook his head. "That is completely unfair. How about we just think of Jungkook as the bottom tier of manliness. He is ridiculous and it is unfair of you to use that against me."

Jungkook finally found a reason to chime into the conversation, glaring up at his two "friends".
"Can you two please find a way to express your opinions without insulting me. Nothing is over dramatic or unmanly about my actions. I'm just in a rut. This is new territory for me." He scolded, crossing his arms over his chest defensively.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "This is new territory for me. I've never had a girl not be attracted to me before. Wah Wah Wah it's not like i could walk outside and have a line of girls willing to go out with my sorry overdramatic ass." taehyung mocked in a sarcastic tone.

"Stop blubbering about your problems you simpleton. If having one girl not be into you is the worst thing that happens to you in your life then i think you have had it pretty good you cocky bastard." He continues, giving Jungkook yet another shove.

Jungkook frowned. "It just doesn't make sense. I mean.." His voice trails off a bit as he pulls himself up from the ground, sliding upon the couch beside Taehyung.

Without warning he grabbed both sides of the unexpecting boys face and pulled it closer to his. Taehyung's eyes getting big when being faced with the action.