027: I'm A Bad Bitch

(The image would not load for me AGAIN. I'm sort of frustrated but Its whatever. I want to get the update out to you guys. Like I said before i will just have to add the gif later. Im so grouchy lol It was rly cute. Damn.... WHY IS LIKE PLAYING WITH ME LIKE THIS!!??)

"FUCK YEAH! MEN AIN'T SHIT!"

BENEFITS

Chapter Twenty- Seven

"How am I supposed to face him now? I basically suggested he wanted to have sex with me last night and now you invite them over with no warning or care for my emotional turmoil." Indie complains dramatically as she pulls a sweater on over her bra.

Jimin lays on the carpet of her bedroom scrolling through his phone without a care in the world. "So you want me to just stop talking to the guys because you made a fool out of yourself? Sorry to break it to you my little dove but you are constantly making a fool of yourself. Its sort of your thing. So if we cut people off every time you did something stupid we would never have any human contact."

"Jiiiimin. I don't need sarcasm and mean jokes I need you to be on my side. Jungkook is just going to come here and make me feel stupid. I have you for that."

Jimin looks up at her with a friendly, sympathetic smile. "I don't mean to make you feel stupid. I love you ya, dummy. But I'm not going to let you avoid things. Jungkook is one hundred percent going to make fun of you no matter how long we wait so we might as well get it over with."

She was frustrated. She didn't want to see Jungkook or have anything to do with him anytime soon. Jimin was right, she had made a fool of herself and she knew it would be nearly impossible for Jungkook to pass up the opportunity to point it out and make fun of her.

But this wasn't a joke. It didn't feel like it to her. She had felt something, something that scared her and she let that stupid idiot get into her head and start messing with things. She let herself become even more vulnerable than she already was and she didn't want him poking fun at that. She didn't need Jungkook to make her feel small.

She could do that all on her own.

She wondered the entire night how she could have been so stupid.

Of course, he didn't want to have sex with her.

All the dumb comments and sexual jokes were exactly that.

JOKES.

The moments that meant something to her but probobly held no actual meaning to him were nothing. The kiss was nothing. Nothing but a quickly thought up plan to get out of a bill because they were both too stupid to remember money when going out for food.

He didn't kiss her because he liked her. He kissed her because he had to.

She couldn't believe that she actually thought for a moment that maybe he actually wanted something from her. That maybe those things meant the same to him that they did to her.

Silly Indie.

Naive little Indie.

All of this made her feel like she didn't understand anything. That things going on in the world would always zoom past her and over her head.

"Jimin, you aren't getting it. I didn't just think Jungkook wanted something more from me. I... I wasn't opposed to the fact that he might. It made me a little happy to think maybe he did. I know its stupid. I'm stupid but at that moment I felt weird." She explained, sitting down on her bed. She kept her eyes on her fingers as they brushed against each other nervously.