014: The Angry Kangaroo

"I DIDN'T TELL HIM!"

BENEFITS

Chapter Fourteen

"HOW DARE YOU!" Indie shouted as she jumped viciously upon Jimin's back, hands already gripping tightly upon his hair. Jimin felt as if his heart was going to pop out of his chest when he felt the weight of a woman upon his back so suddenly, and then the attack shocked him even further. There he was, walking down the street with Taehyung. Eating soft pretzels when he was attacked by some aggressive, hostile beast.

At first he thought it was an ex girlfriend, for undisclosed reasons. But when he saw the strands of blonde hair falling down in his face and smelt the scent of McDonald's he knew exactly who it was.

"You crazy squirrel! Get the hell off of me!" HE shouted, spinning around to try to loosen her grip.

Indie held her legs tightly around his waist. One arm wrapping around his neck, gripping onto his left ear and the other hand pulling on his hair. She had calmed down a bit in the car, her and Jungkook sharing stupid stories about their roommates but all that happy feeling and good will got flushed down the shitter when she saw Jimin walking down the street.

She wanted him to pay, so she took off running and jumped on his back like an angry kangaroo.

"How dare you tell him i was a virgin! Who the hell do you think you are!? What if i told Tae you pee a little if you laugh too hard?" Indie shouted loudly as she continued to painfully pull at her best friends hair. And ear...

Jimin was not silent about the pain he was feeling either. Every now and then he would try to throw her off of him but her grip was pretty tight.

Taehyung just stood to the side of the sidewalk watching with his soft pretzel hanging out of his mouth and when Jungkook finally caught up he quickly joined him, ripping off little pieces of the pretzel to eat himself.

Jimin was almost too busy trying to throw her off that he barely heard her words. He was in the process of backing into the wall, trying to smash the younger girl between him and the outside wall of some building.

When the words finally resonated with him he was quick to reply. "I-I didn't tell him!" He shouted. His arm reaching out to point at Taehyung. "I told him!"

It was like everything stopped. Jimin stopped throashing and Indie stopped pulling and Jungkook just kept on grinning.

Taehyung's eyes got big before he grabbed upon Jungkook's arm like a scared little kid. He slowly inched behind him without a word. Silently hoping for his friend to protect him. And when Indies eyes, her harsh glare, met with the eyes of the soft little puppy he began to stutter.