012: It All Started With A French Fry

"I-I

"I-I.... I don't think anything about sex."

BENEFITS

Chapter Twelve

THE AREA AROUND THEM smelled like french fries. By now most people had left, the restaurant being almost barren except for Jungkook, Indie, and some old couple enjoying their burgers in the far corner.

They had ordered and received their food, both finding their seats to begin eating. Jungkook was still a bit surprised that the younger girl had chosen this place to go to.

He wasn't expecting her to pick some five star gourmet restaurant either but when he imagined the places he may have had to take her McDonald's never came into his mind.

She seemed to be enjoying it a lot though, from the moment they stepped inside she was bouncing around and dancing behind him as if he didn't notice. He did, and he could add bad dancer to the short list of things he knew about her.

"You do understand how many calories you are consuming right now right? 890. That is twenty chicken nuggets." Jungkook spoke up, pointing to the girls tray.

Indie lifted her head to him, half of a chicken nugget hanging out of her mouth. "How dare you disrespect the chicken nugget inside of McDonalds. What kind of monster are you? That's like cursing God in a church."

Jungkook grinned, leaning in closer until the table pressed against his body. "I don't think you can say that. I doubt people would be very appreciative of you comparing chicken nuggets to God."

All the girl did was shrug her shoulders a bit. "Anyone who appreciates the true beauty of the chicken nugget would understand."

He couldn't help but smile watching her, she was definitely a force. A strange one however. Here she sat in the middle of a McDonald's wearing a soft looking pink dress the cut off upon her thigh, hair done up nicely and heels upon her feet. She looked beautiful.

You know... if you caught her when her mouth wasn't stuffed full of chicken nuggets and french fries.

Jungkook poked at the fries upon his tray, smiling lightly to himself. It all started with a french fry.

It's no wonder such a strange "Friendship." would have become what it is all because of a french fry.

He lifted one with his fingers, glancing up to make sure the girls eyes were not on him before throwing it in her direction. The french fry bounced off of her forehead and onto the table. Leaving Jungkook extremely amused.

Her eyes lifted, an annoyed glare meant for Jungkook filling her expression. "Why?" Was all she asked before picking the french fry he had thrown up, plopping it into her mouth without a care.