038: The Hub

First, if you haven't read the previous update called "Characters Sexualities" then pls do, it is important information lol.

NO GIF AGAIN. SO IM JUST GONNA PROMOTE SOME ARTISTS LOL. I NEED SOME FILLER.

STAN HWASA (the queen of queens)

STAN ONEUS (if you don't you are MISSING OUT. they are literal KINGS. I will not hear any opposing arguments)

STAN ONEWE (my personal favorite k-band. stan them for clear skin. Regulus is still superior)

LISTEN TO KESHI "MORE" (It's too good not to blow up. Shan Keshi. He's talented af)

STAN GAHO (I AM SO UPSET HE DOESN'T HAVE MORE SUPPORT.HIS VOICE IS THE DEFINITION OF BEAUTY. LISTEN TO STAY HERE or forever know your life isn't complete)

STAN TREASURE (honestly they are gonna be monster rookies. I'm expecting a lot. YG better not do them dirty)

LISTEN TO ONF (no song in particular.. just all of them. Although We Must Love is a BOP)

LISTEN TO TXT "NEW RULES" (a SUPERIOR txt track)

GO LISTEN TO STRAY KIDS "EASY" (unpopular opinion??? I think it's better than Gods Menu)

What are some other comebacks, artists, or songs you guys have been into lately??? I am trying to build a playlist.

okay into the chapter lol

"NOOOO, you can't put green on a blue you degenerate! Are you fucking color blind?" Indie shouted as she picked up the green card and shoved it back into Jinyoung's hands.

Jinyoung pulled his card back and sat up straight. "Is this really grounds for cursing me out?"

"She takes Uno very seriously," Jimin spoke up, face hidden behind a magazine. Jinyoung had spent the night, and their TV was out due to an unpaid bill. Nobody wanted to rewatch a movie so Indie suggested playing UNO. Jimin opted out, and Jinyoung agreed because he didn't feel like he had much of a choice.

Now Indie regrets not forcing Jimin to play, because she just recently concluded that his boyfriend was an idiot.

She picked up the UNO box. "This game is for 7 and up Jinyoung. You see that?" She asked, pointing to the little 7 with the plus sign beside it printed in small white letters on the box.

He rolled his eyes in an annoyed fashion.

"How old are you Jinyoung?"

"He's 25." Jimin answered when Jinyoung refused.

Indie grinned looking up at him. "That means you have about 18 years on the kids playing this in their grandparent's basement after their classes in the 2ND GRADE!"

"Okay, no offense but I don't want to play with you anymore." Jinyoung complained.

"Too bad, you have to finish what you started. Now unless you have a blue or a 6, you need to draw a card bitch."

"Jimin." Jinyoung complained, kicking his boyfriend in the leg to enlist help from him.

Jimin glanced up and shook his head. "Don't be mean to him Indie he's sensitive."

"UNO is no place for sensitivity SIR." Indie replied, her eyes not leaving Jinyoung. This was a serious game, and he was not living up to her expectations.

When he had said he had never played UNO before she had assumed he was joking. It wasn't funny. So she assumed he was just bad at jokes. But when the game actually started she realized it wasn't that he was poor at jokes, it was just that he literally had no childhood whatsoever.