040: Love vs Loved

You can thank fandomtrash- and Izuku Midoriya for this update. I am only doing this (updating) so I don't get canceled lol.

oh and cuz i love you guys... I guess...

"W-Why can't I be like you?"

BENEFITS CHAPTER 40

OKAy there was a lot of Kdrama talk last chapter lol.
So what is your favorite Kdrama?

I don't really have an all-time favorite but lately, I'm in love with the following (LATELY)

It's Okay To Not Be Okay: when I tell you I have been BINGING this. Such an amazing drama from the characters to the outfits to the overall vibe (I heard someone describe it as The Corpse Bride mixed with Hotel Del Luna and I agree) And I love getting to see her books. I am in love with this series.

I'll Go To You When The Weather Is Nice: Only 3 episodes left. Its probably my favorite drama I've watched this year. Its so beautiful and just... idk how to describe it as anything other than peaceful. I know some shit goes down within it but the overall vibe of the series just calms me. Maybe it all the nature and the fact that its winter. One of my favorite Kdrama couples, I think they are the purest babies. I adore this drama.

Melting Me Softly: Let me be honest, I will watch anything with Ji Chang Wook in it. Ji Chang Wook, Lee Minho, Park Hyunsgik, Seo Kang-joon, and Lee Jong-suk. My k-drama husbands. Anything they are in, sign me up.

The King: Eternal Monarch : Again I will watch anything Lee Minho is in (I haven't seen Boys Over Flowers ever tho lol should I???) I love this drama so much. I love fantasy and this drama was more funny than I expected it to be. I am rly enjoying it.

Well.... it seems now since I cannot add gifs I will just bring up random points of conversation and hope you all interact with me lol (this was written before I got to college and got fast wifi. So I can now add gifs but I still left it in because I like talking about kdramas lol)

"Thanks for agreeing to meet with me.."

Jinyoung was cautious and unsure but he thought he hat least owed it to...whatever it was that they had to be able to sit down and hear him out. It didn't have to be a fight if they didn't make it one. And He didn't want one. He could admit that sometimes he went out looking for one and he knew it was wrong and selfish but It was what he did. At least with Taehyung.

Being the one who is never heard in a relationship can make you overcompensate sometimes. After a while, he got too loud, too forceful with needing himself to be heard. But even then it felt like nothing got through. Like Taehyung only heard what he wanted to.