Someone will help us

Four weeks later

Alphonse POV

I was laying on the floor, aching all over. My clothes were ripped from the beatings and I was covered in bruises. Everyday I can hear my brother and Winry scream, but after two days Cassidy's screams were silent. I couldn't hear her and I was worried, at night the masked people would leave us and unchained Winry, Ed and Cassidy and we would talk but I couldn't hear anything from Cassidy.

Me and Winry had hope that we would be found and would be safe but brother said that no one would come for us. I didn't get what was wrong with Ed but whatever that guy did messed him up something terrible. I got up from the floor and went to the wall to talk to Winry. The walls were thin so we could talk to each other.

"Winry? You awake?" I waited for a moment when I heard. "Yeah, how are you feeling?" "A little achy but I'm fine. What about you?" "My back hurts from the whip but other then that fine." "Okay, I'm going to try to talk to Ed." "Good luck."

I went to the other side of the room and put my ear against the wall and called out. "Ed? Are you awake? Brother?" I heard shuffling from the other side but didn't hear Ed. He stopped talking to us when we said that we had hope that people will find us. I sighed and went back to the other wall to Winry.

Winry: "Well?"

Me: "He still won't talk to me. What do you think did that man did to Ed?"

Winry: "Well, before I was thrown into this room I saw that Ed's room said Mental abuse. So maybe he's seeing something that's making him scarred mental while we are getting physically scarred."

Me: "You might be right, but the question is, what's happening to sister?"

Winry: "I don't know Al, I don't know."

We stayed next to each other trying to sleep knowing that we would get a world wind of pain.

Edward's POV

I was laying on my back looking at the ceiling with no life in my eyes. Tiny Tim tortured me by letting me see my fear of being a let down and a disappointment. Cassidy was in the room next to me but she stayed chained not being able to move. I could hear moans from that room but not Cas's voice. She stopped screaming two days that we've been here and I've given up hope to be rescued because I was still alive. The reason why Winry and Al were being hurt was because of me.

I looked to my left and saw a piece of glass on the floor. I grabbed it and sat up straight, I looked at the glass and I knew what I had to do.

Trigger warning, involves cutting and depressing thoughts and attempted suicide so skip if it makes you uncomfortable.

I slowly started to drag the glass across my wrist making small cuts on it while thinking. 'Mom would still be alive if I just have the right answer and been a good boy, The Rockbells would be alive if it wasn't for me, Winry and Al wouldn't been hurting if it wasn't for me, and Cassidy would still be happy if it wasn't for me.'

Blood started to drip out of wrist, I did the other one while thinking. 'Maybe I can make a deal with the masked people to let them go and give them to the military to take care of them. That's a good idea, I can kill myself just some that they'll be okay.' After I was done, I looked at my wrist and saw how bloody they were. I looked at the glass and decided to do it. I was about to slit my throat when I heard. "Edward."

Trigger over

I gasped and turned around to see mom. "Mom." "Oh honey you cut yourself, why did you try to hide it from me."

She walked up to me and grabbed my wrist. "Why do you always play with knifes, their not toys." "I'm sorry I just like them, I know that their dangerous but they can help people and animals. I got cut because a little bunny got caught in a some wires and it looked hurt, so I used the knife to get him out." "Oh Ed." "I'm sorry for getting hurt, I'm sorry for disobeying you." "Ed, you helped that rabbit get home to its family even though I told not to use the knife but you knew the risk and took it. Life is about taking risk Edward, you stood your ground and help that rabbit even if you knew there would be consequences. You alway have to do what you think what is best. "But what if I just cause problems and nobody believes me?" "As long as you know that what you did was right then theirs nothing to be afraid of Ed."

I looked down and said. "I understand." I looked back up to see mom gone. I look at my wrist to see them healing. I looked at Al's wall and decided to try to talk to him, if he still wants to talk to me. I put my ear against the wall and called out. "Al? You awake?" I could hear anything so I decided. "Al, you okay."

Alphonse POV

"Al?" I awoke to a familiar voice say my name. I looked towards Ed's wall and went up to it and asked. "Ed?" "Hey Al." "Brother! Your okay!" "Yeah I'm fine Al, how are you and Winry?" "We're okay, I'm a bit achy and Winry's back hurts a bit but she's fine. How are you?" "I'm fine, Al listen to me, I'm sorry for ignoring you for so long and giving up hope so easily but I'm getting it back slowly but surely." "It's fine Ed, not everyone can hold on to hope but not everyone gets it back. So your special brother." I hear Ed chuckle a bit and said. "We're all special Al, you, me, Winry and Cassidy." "Are you able to talk to Cas?"

I hear him sigh and he said. "No, that skinny dude keeps her chained." "What does he do to her." "You don't want to know."

I gulped in fear to think what he did to her. "Al?" "Yes?" "I have a feeling that we'll be saved soon." "How do you know brother?" "I don't know but I just have a feeling that we will. So let's have some faith, okay." "Kinda ironic hearing you say that brother." "Yeah yeah, I know. I'm going to tell Cassidy, you tell Winry." "Kay." "Alright."

I went to Winry's wall and told her what Ed told me. I hope Ed can talk to Sister.

Edward's POV

I went to Cassidy's wall and started talking. "Cassidy, I know that you can hear me and I want you to listen. I want you to stay strong and have hope. Someone will help us, just have faith." I hear her tape her chains on her bed once for yes. I smile and went to tell Al that I got an answer.

Narrators POV

Unknown to Edward, Cassidy was wearing a rag on her mouth like a muzzle to keep her quiet. She kept her knees close to her chest to keep warm because her clothes were shredded and there was no blanket to keep her warm. When she heard Edward say that, she gained some hope that someone will help them and save them.

But they would never be the same after what they've went through.

🦾🦿*🔧🛠*🤖🦾🦿*🔥🧤*👓🔪*🦅🔫*💪✨