Everythings going to be alright

Edward's POV

I was leaning against the wall In front of the door when tiny Tim came in with a smirk on his face. I kept my guard up and showed that I wasn't afraid anymore, he kept smirking and said. "The time has come to end this, you are all now broken and the time has come to choose a new homunculus." I was confused about that but didn't show it. 'Homunculus? What's that?' Suddenly he held up a gun and said. "It is time to choose one that will die." I started shaking and I noticed that the door was opened.

No one's POV

What Edward didn't know was that it was happening similar to his friend and family. Alphonse was standing with his back against the wall execution style, the same with Winry and Cassidy. They were scared out of their minds for what was about to happen. They all closed their eyes and waited for the bullet, they heard the gunshot fire but they were alive except for one.

Edward heard a thump from the Cassidy's room and cried out to hear. "CASSIDY!!!" The rest heard him and called out to her. "SISTER!!!" "CAS!!!" They four killers started laughing evilly of how weak they were.

Edward was trying not to cry, Alphonse started crying and Winry sobbed over the lost of Cassidy Elric. As Tiny Tim walked away Edward glared at him and yelled out. "When I get out here, I'LL KILL YOU!!!" The door shut and all four of them walked away.

Roy's POV

It had been four weeks since those kids disappeared and we still haven't found any clues. I was getting antsy about it and worried. One of those kids might be died already, I was snapped out of my thoughts when Hughes opened the and said. "Roy we got a complaint about a gun shooting in the west." "So?" "They also said that they heard a child screaming 'ill kill you'." My eyes widened and we ran out to go find them.

Time skip to the warehouse.

Me and my team were outside guns in hand, I kicked open the door and we said while going in. "FREEZE MILITARY!!!!" But all we got was silence, we look at the floor and saw puddles of blood in the middle of the room. We stared in horror at the sight. I regained my composure and said. "Spread out and find those kids!" We looked around, Hawkeye found some keys and Havoc found a door.

He knocked on it and heard chains. We used the keys to open the door but it took awhile since their five. We opened it to find a little girl on her knees with her hands in her face, it looked like she was whipped. We ran to her and used to keys to unlock the chains, we sat her down and I noticed that it was the Rockbell girl and not Elric one.

We went to the next and found a boy that was laying on his side crying, he was beat up real bad but the next one was got my scared. The oldest Elric boy was on his knees trying to get back up, the sign on the door said mental abuse and it was obvious that he trying to get up to go after them. Major Armstrong took him in his arms and took him out, his brother and friend came up to him and called out to him.

Winry: "Ed are you okay?!"

Alphonse: "Brother say something!"

Edward cracked one eye open and said in a raspy voice. "Who's the shorty now?" Winry and Alphonse smiled and said. "He's alright." Armstrong took Edward away and the other two were about to leave when I stopped them and asked. "Where's the other one?" They both looked down and said with tears in their eyes. "She's dead. He shot her." My eyes widened at the fact that I was too late.

They walked away to the cars while I stayed behind, I heard Maes say. "You go ahead, I'll stay with Roy." Then they all left except me and Maes. I walked up to a wall and punched it. "Damn it! I was too late!" I was angry at the fact that I couldn't save a little girl from being killed. I put my hands on the wall and leaned my forehead against it with my shoulders shaking like crazy with angry. I heard Maes sighed and said. "I'll wait for you outside when you've cooled off." He walked away to the car.

I turned over with my back against the wall and my hand on my face. I growled with angry as I banged my fist against the wall when I heard chains moving. "Huh?" I stood In front of wall and knocked on it hearing that it was hollow. I looked up and saw a loose piece of paper and ripped it off to reveal a door.

It had no doorknob so I backed away to a safe distance and kicked the door down. As I went inside I heard Maes come in and asked. "What the hell are you doing Roy?" I didn't answer him as I saw a body on a bed. I walked over to it and recognized the face of the Elric girl. I dragged my hand across her cheek and I felt her still breathing, I noticed that she was naked and covered in bite marks. I saw two red ribbons on the floor and grabbed them.

I came to horrible realization about what happened here. "Oh my god." I turned around and saw Maes at the door looking shocked to see that she was alive. "We need to get her to the hospital." He nodded as I took off my coat and wrapped it around her to keep her warm as she was freezing. I carried her bridle style to the car as it rained, Maes opened to back door for me and closed it to get in himself.

I put her to my chest to conserve body heat to her while stroking her head while whispering. "Shh, your okay I got you, your safe." As I rocked her I felt something clutch my shirt tightly and buried into my chest. I looked down to see her trembling and snuggling against my chest, I smiled at her and said while putting my forehead on her head. "Everything's going to be alright." I noticed that her head had a wound on it and it looked dirty. I looked at Maes and said with disgust in my eyes. "When I found out who did this to her, I'm going to make his life a living hell for what he did." Maes looked at me with the same look and said. "Save some room for me because I'm about to become a father and I need him out of the way." I smirked and we went to the hospital to join the others.

🦾🦿*🔧🛠*🤖🦿🦾*🧤🔥*👓🔪*🔫🦅*✨💪