How can i say no to that

Edward's POV

We've been in this truck for about two hours and we finally made it to our destination, a small fishing village. We got out of the truck and brushed the hay off us, we walked away from the truck and had a look around.

We saw a bunch of stores and houses. We saw a mechanics shop and Winry got excited. She looked through the window and started squealing. "That's an arm wrench for solders that lost their arms in battle. It's gorgeous." We sweat-drop at her excitement. "Come on you gear head, we need to find a place to stay." Winry groans and said. "Fine." And we went to find a place to stay.

We spilt up to cover more ground. I went to the docks, Al went to the left, Winry the right and Cassidy went to the forest. We would meet at the town square in an hour.

One hour later

I went to the town square dejected that I couldn't find a place to sleep. When I got to the square, I saw al and Winry sitting next to each other just as dejected as I was, but I didn't see Cassidy. "You guys find anything?" "No." "No, you?" "No." Then I heard yelling from behind me, I slowly turn around to see Cassidy running towards me at full speed while yelling. She grabbed my arm and said. "I found a place to stay! Come on!" She then starts dragging me to the forest with Al and Winry behind us.

After a minute she let go of my arm and point to a old shed saying. "I found our new home!" We stared at the house for awhile, then we started cheering and jumping around. "Whoohoo!" "Yeah!" "Yay!" "Cassidy is our hero!" After we were done cheering, my face turned serious and said. "Alright, we don't have enough food and clothes we need to survive. So, we need to work around the town. Equivalent Exchange, we do something nice for them and then they give us something they don't use anymore. Because this is a poor town and they don't have enough money."

They nodded with big smiles on their faces so we got to work on our shed. I gathered fire wood, Winry went to fill our canteens with water, Al was looking for something to eat and Cassidy made our beds.

After we were done, it was getting dark so we started the fire and ate the berry's that Al found. After we were done eating, we laid on our backs and looked up at the stars.

Edward: "Hey guys?"

Cassidy: "Yeah Ed?"

Edward: "Do you think will be able to find the people responsible for our parents?"

Alphonse: "I'm not sure Ed, we're just kids. We don't know where to look first."

Winry: "Yeah, Ed. We don't even know why they were after Hohenheim in the first place."

I frowned in anger at the mention of his name. He's the reason that mom and The Rockbells are gone. I sighed through my nose and said. "We'll figure out are next plan in the morning. Night."

Cassidy: "Good night Ed."

Alphonse: "Good night Brother."

Winry: "Good night Ed."

Then we fell asleep, for tomorrow was a new day.

Cassidy's POV

I woke up to birds and stretched. I looked around and saw the others still sleeping.
I got up and rolled up my blanket, I walked around for anything edible to eat. When I did, I found some nuts and berry's for us to eat.

When I got back I saw Ed, Al and Winry already up and ready to go. I gave them the berry's and nuts that I found, when we were done eating we went to the town to find work for food, clothes and cooking material.

Once we got to the town square, we were going to meet back here when we're done with our jobs.

I walked around for a bit to see two elderly people sitting on their porch. I walked up to them and asked. "Excuse me, do you have any work that needs to be done?" The old women looked at me and said. "Well, our house needs to be swept." "I'll do it, in exchanged for anything that your not using anymore." They smiled at me as I got to work.