Because Your my father

Edward's POV

We finally got off the train. It took forever to get here. Right now we're hiding in bushes to avoid detection from the military, the Rockbell house is up the road so we'll be able to hide there for awhile. "We just have to go up this road and we'll be able to hide in the house." Hughes looks at me and asked. "You sure it's okay to hide in Pinako Rockbells house? She's not a big fan of the military." "Yeah but once we tell her what really happened she'll be less pissed." "I hope your right." I heard Mustang mutter. We move up the road to another bush and hide there until someone passes us. After awhile we heard someone sobbing like a girly girl.

We looked at saw a man with blonde hair wearing what looked like vacation clothes, with tears going down his face. "Who's this guy?" Cassidy asked with a disturbed look on her face. I'm pretty sure we all have the same look. "That's Sargent Brose of the military. He works under Armstrong." "Armstrong? That means he's on our side." "Right on the nose kid." Mustang said and we all jumped out in front of him.

Roy: Sargent Brose. Did Armstrong send you?

He nodded with a sniff.

Hughes: Where's Lieutenant Ross? You two are normally together?

He cried harder while saying. "Lieutenant Ross, is being swindled by old man." We look at him confused and eyebrows raised.

Everyone: Huh?

No ones POV

At the Rockbells house, Lieutenant Ross, a women with black hair and blue eyes with a mole on her left eye, talking to a man with blonde hair, a beard and gold eyes.

Man: I saw the most beautiful brown Eagle when I was young. It was the most gorgeous thing I had ever seen, it was the first life I had ever saw. You hair reminds me of it's wings, thank you reminding me of a wonderful memory.

Ross is smiling at him with a blush.

Ross: Thank you, what a lovely thing to say.

At a distance in bushes, the group was watching them from a distance.

Brosh: See she's being swooned, hook, line and sinker.

He bites his hat, ripes it off and continues to cry.

Winry: Should we do something?

Roy: Bigger then love?

Hughes: Kinda hard to imagine Ross being swooned like that.

Alphonse: Cas? Doesn't he look familiar?

Cassidy: Yeah. He does look familiar.

Alphonse: Doesn't he brother?

Cassidy and Alphonse look at where Ed was but he wasn't there. "Brother?" They make a sound of surprise to see him running towards the house. As the man was messing with her hair, he turned around into hearing Ed's voice. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING FLIRTING!?!" He punches the man in the face in angry. Ross looks confused. "Edward what the?" When the man landed on the ground with a groan, Ed looks at him in angry. "Your gone for ten years and I come back home to that?! Damn you old man!"

Cassidy and Alphonse gasp in realization, that this man was there father. They jog towards the house in glee.

Alphonse: Dads home!

Cassidy: He's back!

As they were running, they start to remember that their father only saw he them when they were little. They start slowing down until they got to him when he stood up.

Cassidy: Hi,

Alphonse: Hi sir, I'm not sure if you recognize us but we're-

The man, Hohenheim, chuckled at them and says.