Please smile

Edward's POV

While me, Al and Winry were talking I saw the two raven haired guys burst through the door and one of them holding a little girl but it wasn't just any little girl, it was my sister. "Cassidy!" "Sis!" "Cas!" We called out to her but she was asleep, at least I hoped she was.

The one that was carrying her gave to the doctor and the other one came into the room. "Hey, how's are little patients?" "Where's Cassidy and how is she alive?!" I demanded wanting answers. "Wow, easy there kid. I don't have all the answers but I can tell you that she's alive and okay, you can visit her when the doctors are done checking her out." We sighed in relief that she was okay. I was worried about her, I thought she was dead. "Where did you find her?" "Actually it was Roy that found her. The door was covered by some wallpaper, it was a good thing Roy stayed behind or else we wouldn't never have found her. So you better remember to tell him thank you when you visit her."

I looked at him and nodded. "I will." He nodded with a smile and left to see the man that  was now called Roy. We asked the people that came into the room names and the other two, their names were Riza Hawkeye, Alex Louise Armstrong, Maes Hughes (the one who left) and Roy Mustang (the one who found Cassidy). After awhile Hughes came back and said. "The doctor said that Cassidy was alright, just some bruises and the cut on her head was going to scar but other then that she's going to be fine. You can now go see her, Roy's with her now." We sighed in relief and I got out of bed and went to the room that she was staying in.

When we got there I saw Roy next to her bed looking at her with soft eyes talking to her while Cassidy was sitting up straight with bandages around her head she just nodded at the question he asked her but what shook me was that she didn't have a smile on her face and her eyes were lifeless.

I ran towards her and hugged her. I felt tears go down my face, I felt her hug me back and said. "Ed, I held on to hope, we were saved." I felt more tears run down my face as I held her tighter. Al and Winry hugged us as we cried to together, I saw Roy was about leave when I grabbed his sleeve. He looked at me and I mouthed 'thank you' he smiled and mouthed back 'Your welcome'. After awhile me, al and winry went to our own rooms to sleep. As I stared at the ceiling, I lifted my arm up to my face and looked at my wrist. They were scarred.

I put my arm down and thought. 'I promise Cassidy, I will help you get your smile and happiness back. Even if it cost me my life.' Then I fell asleep.

Alphonse POV

I was sleeping on my side looking at the window. When I saw Sister today, it frightened me to see her like that. She's always so happy never frowned and never got angry for little things like Ed yelling at someone for calling him small. Seeing her like that is scary.

'I promise sister, I will help you get your smile and happiness back. Even if it cost me my life.' Then I fell asleep.

Winry's POV

I was laying on my side looking at the door worried that the bad people will come back. When I saw Cas, I thought she looked like a zombie. I'm scared that she'll be like that forever, whatever that man did permanently broke her.

'I promise Cas, I will help you get your smile and happiness back. Even if it cost me my life.' Then I fell asleep.

Roy's POV

I was watching over Cassidy Elric while she slept, the others were guarding the kids outside their doors. I was too but Cassidy was whimpering, when I made my presence known she claimed down. So I decided to stay with her so she can be claim and sleep better knowing that she was safe.

Seeing her bandage head made me clinch my hands in a fist in anger. How could anyone do this to a child and for what purpose. I was snapped out of my state of rage when I heard her whimper. She hid her head in under the blanket, she stuck her hand out and waved around for a bit when I got what she wanted and grabbed her hand. She stopped shaking and fell back asleep. I leaned down to her ear and whispered. "I promise that I will keep you safe and protect you. We will get the one who did this and i will get your smile and happiness back, even if it mean I have to die trying."