fullmetal team

Edward's POV

It's been two years since we made that promise and we have no idea what to call ourselves. Currently me, Al and Cassidy were training while Winry trained with teacher. We needed a name for ourselves like the James younger gang. A name that struck fear into the military and gave hope to the civilians, and a symbol that proved that we were them.

While we were fighting, Al managed to land a hit on me and tripped Cassidy making him the winner. Al's hair had gotten longer and so have ours, his and Cassidy's were in a ponytails while mine was in a braid. We trained some more and went inside to get cleaned, when we were done Winry got back from training and took a shower. Her hair has gotten longer as well, she put it in a pony tail. We sat at the table and ate dinner, we were in our rooms talking about what to call ourselves and our symbol. "What about, metal team?"

I had suggested that but it got shot down, then Winry said. "What about metal group?" "That's even dumber then mine." "At least I put more thought into it!" "What about Full team?" "Even dumber then Winrys." Winry glared at me. "At least he put some thought into it! Other then yours!"

While we argued, Alphonse was trying to calm us down while Cassidy just sat there, thinking. Then she said. "How about all the ideas combined?" We looked at her confused. "What do you mean sis?" "We put team from Edward's idea, we put metal from Winrys and full from yours. We put that together and we get 'Fullmetal team' what do you think?" We looked her for a few seconds and grinned. "Great idea Cassidy!" "That's a good idea Sis!" "It's a no wonder your smart cas!" Cassidy blushed at that and looked down. "Thank you."

I came up with an idea and said. "I have an idea for the positions. I'll be the leader, Winrys the mechanic, Al's the muscle and Cassidy's the brains! It's perfect don't you think!?" They looked at me then smiled. "Yeah Edward, it's amazing." "That's perfect brother." "Yeah Ed, it's great." I grinned and said. "Alright, now all we have to do is come up with a symbol for hope."

We thought about it for awhile, when all of a sudden Cassidy rolled up her sleeve and took a knife and cut her shoulder. We all looked at her shocked and yelled out. "Cassidy!" She put another cut on top of the first one, making an a crisscross. She looked at us and stretched out the knife out to us and said. "This is our mark, Fullmetal team. The symbol of fear to the military and hope to the people." We looked at her and grinned. I cut myself on the same shoulder as Cassidy since we were twins, Al cut his on his chest on the left and Winry was on her left hip. Overtime they healed and it made a scar. As we were leaving, we waved to teacher and Sig goodbye with our stuff from that day. We were off on our new Journey and we were wearing new clothes. I wore a white shirt with a brown vest, brown pants, brown shoes, white gloves and a brown coat. Al was wearing a white shirt with a Gray vest, black boots and white gloves. Winry wore a blue shirt with a brown jacket, brown shorts and brown boots. Cassidy wore a white shirt with brown vest, a brown skirt with shorts underneath and black boots.

We needed to be unrecognizable as possible so the military wouldn't find us and take us away. We were on a train storage car and waited for our first stop, while the train was moving we noticed a group of people running from the military. We called out for them to get on and we helped them, it was a group of weird of people. One was a boy with a stupid grin on his face, one was a girl wearing a mask, the other guy was a old guy and the other girl had braids in her hair and wearing a weird dress, with a weird cat with her.

The four strangers stared at us, to shock to say anything. Then the one with the stupid grin said. "Hi, I'm ling. Nice to meet you, this is Lan fan, Fu and my half sister Mei Chang." Grinning guy, Ling, stuck his hand out for me to shake. I shake it and said. "I'm Edward Elric. This is my twin sister Cassidy, my little brother Alphonse and our childhood friend Winry Rockbell." Ling looks at me with his hand on his chin then at Al. "Mhm, you sure? Because he's taller then you." I got mad and started yelling at him. "WHO YOU CALLING A MICRO ANT THAT CAN ONLY BE SEEN BY A MAGNIFYING GLASS!!!!!!!" Al and Cassidy held me back while saying. "Brother please calm down!" After awhile I did calm down but I glared at Ling for calling me small. We sat in a circle started talking. Apparently their from a different Country called Xing.