I love you

Cassidy's POV

We were currently on a train on our way to Resembool, we were planning on going home to see granny and the others. It had been awhile sense we saw them and Al missed Mei, Ed kept teasing him about it while he denied it. It was funny to say the least of how embarrassed he was since he never had a crush before, it was sweet that he liked someone. The train wasn't moving at the moment since they were getting their passengers from another town. It had been a few weeks since we saw Roy and Hughes, apparently they kept quiet about us being there and we were glad for it.

I put my hand on my injured shoulder and thought about that day, Roy had wanted me to come home with him. It warmed my heart that he put himself in harms way just to save me and him and Hughes risked their career for us. Ed still doesn't trust them along with the others and me but we are grateful for it.

The train started moving as I kept watch, The boys were cleaning their weapons while Winry checked her arrows to see if they were loose. We had changed our outfits to long pants because it was easier for Winry to not hurt herself and it was less of a hassle for me because it wasn't easy to run in. As the train moved, I saw a couple of people running in the forest away from another person.

I didn't think much of it until I saw them wearing blue and one of them wearing glasses, also the fact that they both had black hair was a dead give away. It was Roy and Hughes running away from someone. I looked at the others standing up and said. "Guys!" They looked up in panic and Ed asked. "What is it?!" I didn't say anything but just point to where Roy and Hughes was.

They followed my finger and saw them running away from what looked like a fat guy. "Oh god." We looked at Al who was traumatized at the sight and Ed asked in concern. "What is it Al?" "It's him." "Who?" "The one that beat me." Our eyes widened at that and looked back at them. We didn't want them to die because they helped us out, we started calling out to them hoping they'd hear us before the train went over the bridge.

Roy's POV

This was supposed to be quick and easy trip! We'd go to the last place the Fullmetal team were last seen then we'd track them down by train but then this guy had to pop out and wanted to eat us! Apparently he was ordered to find us and kill us because one of us had found Cassy. This was not good.

After awhile of running we heard someone shouting, telling us to come to the train. I couldn't hear them very good because I was on the other side of Maes who was on the trains side.

"It's them!"

"Who!?"

"The Elrics and the Rockbell girl! They want us to get on the train with them!"

"You sure!?"

"You got a better idea!?"

"No! Let's go!"

We ran towards the train, the big guy was still chasing us. I stopped and started shooting at him but he just dodged it. When I ran out of bullets I ran towards the train and saw Hughes getting pulled in by the boys and started telling me to hurry up. As I got close to it a bullet had pasted me and grazed my shoulder that my already hurt arm that was healing but I managed to get on and the helped me.

Edward and Cassy shot their guns at the big guy but he dodged them until we lost him at the bridge. "He wasn't alone." Me and Hughes looked at Winry as the looked at the door. "She was with him." "I saw it too." Hughes looked at them confused and asked. "Do you know them?" "They were the ones that tortured me and Winry."

Our eyes widened at that, that guy and his acquaintance were the ones that hurt them? That's horrible! I guess it brought back unwanted memories for them because they didn't make eye contact with anyone and just sat away from everyone else. Hughes was working on my shoulder as Edward was on look out while Cassy was comforting Alphonse and Winry.