You lied to me

Roy's POV

I was in the führer's office with Maes, Hawkeye and Armstrong. We were discussing about what we would do about the Elric siblings and the Rockbell girl. "Thank you mustang for finding the girl. That's the first time we found all the survivors of the killers, good job." "Thank you sir. I was wondering about what would happen to the children? Will they be staying with Pinako Rockbell?"

"No, since she is diabetic she can't take care all four children. One yes but not four. The Rockbell girl will stay with her grandmother and the Elric's will go to an orphanage in central." I gasped at that, I promised Cassy that I'd keep her family together. If they go into an orphanage then they'll never see each other again. I was about to say something when Maes beat me to it. "How About I take them in sir." I looked at him in shock that he would do that. "Are you sure major Hughes?" "Yes sir, I'll take in the Elric siblings and take care of them until their of age. We won't have to separate them."

The führer looked at him in shock before smiling. "That sounds like an excellent idea major Hughes. Go pick up the children from the hospital and sign the documents for the adoption." "Yes sir!" We saluted and left.

I looked at Maes and asked. "Why did you that?" He looked at me with a smiles. "Those children went through allot, they only have each other. If they found out their going separated they'll probably just run away to stay together." I sighed in relief know that Cassy won't be separated from her family. "And another thing." I looked at him in confusion, he had smirk and said. "I know of your promise to Cassidy Elric. That way you won't be breaking a promise to that cute little girl." I blushed in embarrassment that he knew about that but also the fact that he called Cassy cute.

She was adorable and I knew she would grow up to be a beautiful women but I don't get why I get a fuzzy feeling when I'm near her. I'm very confused about why that's happening.

Cassidy's POV

Me, my brothers and Winry were in my room waiting for our friends to pick us up. I really liked Roy and I mean really liked him. I thought he was very handsome and kind, he told me stories of how he met Mr. Hughes and about his dream about being führer. I hope he achieves his dream, because after everything he's been through he wants to make a difference for this country and I know he will succeed.

While we were waiting I decided to get up and go to the bathroom by myself. So that Winry and Ed would be alone while Al pretended to sleep. After I was down I walked back to my room but stopped as I heard voices. "So it's true, their really going to it?" "Yeah man. It's true all right." I stayed hidden from them and listened to their conversation. "Yeah man, the four people that found the killers victims agreed to it as well and so do I." "Yeah me too. I'm really glad that their going to put the siblings in the orphanage and the Rockbell girl with her grandmother, I mean if they didn't exist then maybe the killings wouldn't have started." "You got that right." They started laughing as tears went down my face.

'Their, going to separate us? But he promised me that he would keep us together no matter what? Was that just a lie, so he could get a promotion?' "Hey did you hear?" I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard one of them say. "What?" "I heard mustang was promoted to colonel. I bet it was for finding that girl and getting information out of her." "Makes sense the guy only cares about promotions anyway."

They laughed again and walked away as tears came down my face even more. He lied to me, he only did all that for a stupid promotion. I hate him, so much for using me.

I ran back to my room and told everyone about what I heard. They were shocked to hear that the people that helped us agreed to separate us. We didn't know what to do when Ed snapped his fingers and said. "Let's leave." We looked at him and Al asked. "And go where?" "Anywhere but here. We'll take our stuff and find a vehicle to hitchhike on and go to the next town."