Please come home with me

Cassidy's POV

Me and the others were currently in a small town taking a break from helping people around town in exchange for stuff their not using. The town didn't look really happy, they needed some joy here. I looked at Ed and saw that he had his guitar, then I remembered that they had their instruments. I whispered into their ears and they nodded with smiles. They started playing as I sung and danced while bringing people in.

(Cassidy is Rapunzel in the video above)

I stood on top of the fountain and bowed while everyone cheered and clapped. When I straightened out I gasped in horror as I saw the military coming towards us but that wasn't why I was scared. I saw Roy with them and he saw me. I did a bird call warning the others and we ran off.

They were hot on our trail and we decided to split up. We were going to meet up at the rope bridge on the other side and get on our makeshift boat on the bottom of the cliff in the water. I was being chased by allot of guys including Roy, when I didn't see them I made it look like I went the other like before and ran towards the bridge.

Narrator's POV

Unknown to Cassidy, someone saw her and followed her. As Cassidy got to the bridge the person was hot on her trail, as she got to the middle of the bridge as it started to rained the piece of the rope snapped and they fell. Cassidy was on the bottom while the person was on the top.

Cassidy's POV

I let out a scream as I held on, I heard another person yelp behind me. I turned my head to see Roy holding on desperately to the rope, I was holding on to the rail for deal life trying to get up to move to the other side but the rain made it difficult to grip.

"Cassy! Hold on!"

I looked at saw Roy moving towards me very carefully. I got very scared and decided to try to get up but I kept slipping. I turned my head to see Roy very close to me, he wrapped some rope around his arm and bent his knees with his hand stretch out to me. "Give me your hand Cassy." I just looked at it very scared, I didn't know if I should or not. He was gonna separate me and family for some lousy promotion, again. I heard rumor that whoever caught us would get a promotion and that's what he wants.

"Grab my hand, please."

"No. Your just gonna put me in prison for robbery!"

"I promise I will never do that Cassy. I swear!"

"I don't believe you!"

I closed my eyes tightly with tears going down my face because of his betrayal.

"Cassy,"

I opened my eyes to see him with a soft smile with tears going down his face as he said.

"Please come home with me."

I looked at him shocked. He wanted me to come home, with him. I shallowed my spit and positioned myself better. I reached out my hand out to him, his smile got a little bigger when I got closer but then I heard a bang.

Narrator's POV

As if it was slow motion, Roy Mustang looked at Cassidy Elric in shock as her hand slowly fell back as she let go of the rope. Cassidy looked at Roy surprised at what happened, her white shirt was slowly turning red with blood. Roy reached his hand out to her as he screamed in terror.